Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooner then they orginally stated but not surprising considering we have in hand pictures comming from HK.

So 3 figures in Dec Captain America, Jack Sparrow and not Predator Classic.

I figured they would be too busying making the City hunter to pull this off.

Begs the question so what is comming out in January then?

Nova I think you will have to update that Hot Toys Shipping tread.

Oh Forgot to Ask regular or exculusive?

The exclusive. I hope the eyes are better. :pray:

All of these shipping notices must be for the EX because I just talked to Eric at toys2 last week and he said he expects Classic Predator to be arriving late January...

Bingo. Although it might sound sound selfish but i hope the figures are the same, it'd be abnoying if the Jan release had better eyes or paint than the ex, it wouldn't be fair to the exclusive customers

You might be right Regular Jack Sparrow has yet to get a shipping notice..

Yeah i was shocked at getting the notice for this when Jack, which is due sooner and had in-hand pics longer is overdue.

little close up pics

272248DSC0275.jpg

Thanks for posting these close-ups Hanouman ;) !

And after seeing this production stills of the classic Pred I must admit that the paint apps are pretty spot on , even the eyes :) !

productionstill034.jpg

productionstill035.jpg

some people ask for a review
what do you want to see or know ?

i'm not really good in english ( i'm a little frenchy :D) but i can try to answer to yourr question ;)

well exactly the kind of question difficult to me :D
well the mask is easily removable and with the new sytem its better it was fix very well ( he don't falling alone) and that look better really "near" to the head ( not sure if it clear)

the articulation ? well do you have the shadow predator ? it's the same body, with minor modification on texture
it's a good compromise for me beetween posing and design

(I should have mine by now but... CUSTOMS :()

So, is the head on a ball joint like the other super preds?

Hey hanouman, what about the stand of the figure I mean does he fall easly when he is displayed without the base?

oh it's perfect without the base, and personnaly i found the base ugly it still in the box :D

i never display a figure with base or stand, he have a really good balance

Yeehaa, thats great to hear! My Predator 2 often falls over and that pissed me off a little,:gah: but its good that HT made something about that problem.
I dont think that the Base is so bad but no base is always better.

Thank you for you're reply hanouman.:wink1:

some people ask for a review
what do you want to see or know ?

i'm not really good in english ( i'm a little frenchy :D) but i can try to answer to yourr question ;)

Well, if you are able to, I would like to see comparison shots fo the armor from the P1 and classic and if the heads fit bot bodies. As for the non battle damaged helmet from Classic, do you think the glued mandibles can be removed easily, and if so, would it fir the P1 head?

Not asking you to do it, just wondering if it looks possible.

Your pics are not crappy by the way.I can see everything clear.

Thanks.

:hi5:

well i'll try to take some pictures

for the hellmet i think you can removed the mandibles easily but not sure that fit correctly on the P1, especially the battle damaged hellmet
not sure you have the eyes at the right place if you see what i mean

well i'll try to take some pictures

for the hellmet i think you can removed the mandibles easily but not sure that fit correctly on the P1, especially the battle damaged hellmet
not sure you have the eyes at the right place if you see what i mean

Can you take a pic of his backside please.:D

Back