Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hanouman, thanks for the many pics you're taking and sharing! Looking at these last pics side by side with P1 I see there are a lot more small differences than I thought. I'm glad I have P1 as I'm always prefering its look and love the figure (with the exception of 1 pic of yours where he seemed like he had just woken up :lol), but I like him especially when I go look at him in person. But Classic is also amazing, can't wait to have it :) .

Where you getting yours from?

oh great maybe we can exchange some tips and experience about this project ;)
i'm going to resculpt the missing part like the arm armor parts or little pouches, all the skull etc...

and for the light up it's just under the arm ;)

829545DSC0311.jpg

Yes, why not but I have to say that I have no experience now and I need to get some money.^^ But I will definitely make this HT Elder Predator 2 Custom. I mean he's my favourite out of all Predator so I have to do him.:yess:

Classic looks okay and would still be a good addition to the pred clan. The P1 armor looks better IMO though, I think Classic's armor should look battle worn if not the same as P1's. I doubt you'd have a shiny and almost new looking armor when you just got beat up by super preds. Hehe.

Still he looks good and also excited to get this. :D

Thanks for the pics man. Very nice figure indeed. I like the smoother, lighter Classic armor better. To me, it looks more like the original Predator movie than the P1 armor.

But I like the P1 face better. The paint is indeed better in the Classic though.

Thanks for the pics man. Very nice figure indeed. I like the smoother, lighter Classic armor better. To me, it looks more like the original Predator movie than the P1 armor.

But I like the P1 face better. The paint is indeed better in the Classic though.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

well imo the better improvement on the classic face is the closed mandibles they don't have to fit under the helmett

so you haven't this "glued" mandibles into the face i found ugly on the P1

well imo the better improvement on the classic face is the closed mandibles they don't have to fit under the helmett

so you haven't this "glued" mandibles into the face i found ugly on the P1

The problem with the P1 mask was that bulky encasing of the lightbulb and the tickness of the mask. The Wolf and Berserker have the same feature and they fit fine.

Hanouman, when you put the p1 bio on the classic, aside form it looking awful did it still fit and stay on by itself?

Hanouman, when you put the p1 bio on the classic, aside form it looking awful did it still fit and stay on by itself?

if you want put the P1 on the classic you need to remove the mandibles or you can't, and without the mandibles he don't stay by itself

maybe if you recuperate the mandibles into the classic helmet and put into the P1

but why put the P1 helmet on the classic , the classic one is really really better

Back