RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup . As I stated earler. Zen is more animated/cartoonish with its designs while rocket toys is inspired by the manga art also the details on rocket toys are much sharper. Just something I noticed. I prefer the ricket toys look. They don’t look as flat
IMG_3012.jpeg

IMG_3013.jpeg

I prefer RT myself but they add details that aren't in the source material for a more realistic look. Zen is actually more anime/manga accurate.
xmzjx2fqo7sb1.jpg

b71d72708ff409820f2037194b8d2405.jpg

More detail is usually seen as superior but for collectors who want a flatter look closer to the anime/manga, Zen is a good option.

Tamashii showed off their new Pain figure as well. I'm hoping RocketToys does a Sage Naruto to pair with their Pain since they don't want to redo a basic standard Naruto.

Qumbcs0.jpeg

Eq9To4X.jpeg

When can we expect the next reveal? I know they have 5 in pre-order stages, but just excited to see where this line goes next.

My guess is August with the official reveals of the next characters.

Do you really think so soon? I honestly doubt it will be before the current figures on PO are released

I think they are all due for Q4 so I can see reveals end of this year or early next year, but thats just what I think will happen, hopefully its sooner!

Tamashii showed off their new Pain figure as well. I'm hoping RocketToys does a Sage Naruto to pair with their Pain since they don't want to redo a basic standard Naruto.

Qumbcs0.jpeg

Eq9To4X.jpeg
What makes you think they don’t want to do a standard naruto? I thought they didn’t want to do him first because they wanted to do lesser known characters first

What makes you think they don’t want to do a standard naruto? I thought they didn’t want to do him first because they wanted to do lesser known characters first
Yeah thats what they said, I don’t know why people think its not going to happen. They said they will do Naruto and Sasuke but not straight away

Personally I’m glad with how the figures are going right now as I love the amount of akatsuki figures we are getting, I will definitely get naruto and sasuke when they go up though

People just need to be patient

I was under the assumption they didn’t want to do him since Zen and Threezero covered it. But maybe it is just a case of them wanting to do them down the line.

Either way, I hope they do a deluxe version for them that gives them extra outfit pieces and sculpts like Sage mode.

Do you really think so soon? I honestly doubt it will be before the current figures on PO are released

I think they are all due for Q4 so I can see reveals end of this year or early next year, but thats just what I think will happen, hopefully its sooner!
Yeah, if anything, I can see them releasing the teaser images around August for the characters and then revealing prototypes later in the year.

Man, I am not looking forward to paying all of those 5 figures at once but, I am already too deep in this line to stop now!

Back