Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? This looks pretty nice to me. Pics from Hanouman.

302238DSC0226.jpg

Deak, you obviously don't come to this section very much. . .probably for the best if you just smile, nod, and move along.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl Deak's right, though. It's a damn good-looking figure. After these newer, well-lit in-hand pics were uploaded, the group of people complaining was reduced to the trolls who hated the thing from the start. Sounds like progress.

Very excited to get this piece, especially in time for the holidays. It's the most definitive-looking Predator the company's released so far and I'd be more than happy to plop him on my shelf for all the world (mostly my other Predators :D) to admire.

also, do both versions of this come with the non-damaged mask? or is that just an exclusive thing?

canceled from SS as well...the total quote was $250...bleh...I guess I'll pick up a non EX version from somewhere outside of CA...

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl Deak's right, though. It's a damn good-looking figure. After these newer, well-lit in-hand pics were uploaded, the group of people complaining was reduced to the trolls who hated the thing from the start. Sounds like progress.

Very excited to get this piece, especially in time for the holidays. It's the most definitive-looking Predator the company's released so far and I'd be more than happy to plop him on my shelf for all the world (mostly my other Predators :D) to admire.
The only thing that bothers me now is the head sculpt/paint really.

@Lar;ja Thwei: I'm not even sure if anything bothers me anymore. My main bugaboo was the eyes, but the figure still manages to look kickass in those new pictures.

Erm, and the eyes..can't forget the eyes. If the head paint was different, and the eyes were like the proto..I'd be okay with it.

For some reason all of my collectible money is going toward these exotic pets.

But if it wasn't.. The 4 slightly smaller than 1/6 SS Alien statues, Dutch PF, 1/5 P1 Statue, and P2 LSB would be at the top of my list..
Going to try and get that Dog Alien statue no matter what, I love the sculpt/pose.

Whats peoples opinion. Should I buy this even though I have the original hot toys pred? Is it much better in your opinion?

Whats peoples opinion. Should I buy this even though I have the original hot toys pred? Is it much better in your opinion?

Well it's all up to you, but here are some comparison photos that were posted earlier in the thread. I think it's worth buying this one in addition to the Predator 1 version personally.

well sorry for this crappy pics
it's late now and i have very bad light right now

i'll try again tomorrow

470359DSC0237.jpg

354915DSC0238.jpg

you know how people want to upgrade p1 by switching up the bodies, i just want to buy an extra gauntlet for the p1 for the metal blades ill be happy with that, who know i might switch out the bodies too but ill wait and see.

P1 still looks nice next to the older releases IMO. Getting classic for sure, but no point for me to sell P1. IMO no harm to having both unkess money is an issue.

Back