Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew, I´m pretty relieved now.
I wanted to hold some money.
Glad I can.
:)

Me too. I just received Shadow, I have Bruce Wayne on the way, SSC send me the E-mail that Supes will be charged and shipping in November, and I have Captain America, Jack Sparrow, Indy, and the Mumm-Ra PF on order and I'm sure all of them will be charged in the next month or so. Pretty much any and every break helps right now.

I'm really surprised and also bummed that they haven't handed the prototype off to a third party to snap some additional photos.

My BDay is in January too, so I might try to do the same. :lol

Hooray for the January guys. Jan 10th here. As I am in England I cant hope for a January release though. More then likely he will be my valentine. :1-1:

Sort of disappointed though, only Cap left for me this year. Good for the wallet (credit card) but not for the collection. However, what a way to start 2012 though, Classic then a muscle body (hope to make an Hawkeye) and to finish my current pre-orders Iron Monger.

I am just waiting for the next assult for Hot Toys of the must have figures. Thankfully I am sticking to only 1/6.:monkey3

It's my birthday in January too. The 28th. :) I can't wait for classic preds release. It will be my favourite figure I own I reckon. :)

Well, this hobby is definitely not for kids, because even many hard working grown ups have economic problems when it comes to Hot Toys 1/6 scale. That kid was probably born to some very wealthy family [still - blasting 200 dollars for one toy is a major spoilage].

Anyway, NECA 1/4 scale Predator line proved that Hot Toys figures are extremely overpriced.

Last edited:
Well, this hobby is definitely not for kids, because even many hard working grown ups have economic problems when it comes to Hot Toys 1/6 scale. That kid was probably born to some very wealthy family [still - blasting 200 dollars for one toy is a major spoilage].

I disagree. I started collecting Hot Toys when I was 19, and my Grandmother bought me a lot of my collection. We're not "wealthy" by any means, its just an interest that we both share. And I don't think I turned out spoiled in any way, I appreciate everything my Grandmother does for me.

Back