Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahaha! Starving yourself or going hungry to buy these collectibles is absolutely insane. :slap:slap:slap:slap Where do you get the energy to nourish your brains to actually enjoy what you're buying. I'll never understand this sort of logic.

Seriously though... no, I don't starve myself... I just save up lunch money for school. So I still eat at home, just not at school. Never hungry anyways.

I quit smoking a couple weeks ago and diverted the amount I've been spending on cigarettes towards collectibles. I can't fall off the wagon now since the money's already pre-spent. This way my fiancee actually commended my collecting passion :D

We'll see how she feels in a year, whether I'll still be able to rationalize the collecting budget with my, by then long gone, cigarette addiction.

Well Guys sideshows put there release date back to after christmas now :monkey2 i was rearly lookin forward like most to have this sooner than later!!!!

No surprise for me. Amiami.jp listed it on Jan 2012. Capt, Jack, T-800 are more than enough for me.

On the topic of cheap food, I used to know this guy who eats pigeons, as in all those pigeons on the street and in the park, he just catches one and cooks it whenever he needs to eat :horror

I thought that was insane at first, but then if you think about it, is it really that much different from what everyone else is doing? Only difference is we have the beef and chicken all chopped up and served for us. You can always catch your own pigeon and eat for free, kind of like catching a wild rabbit if you're camping in the jungle or something.. Well there's some food for thought for you Ramen eaters out there :peace

I knew this was going to happen. They announced so many figures so close together, it was pretty certain they would be pushing a lot of them back.

Yeah but it's kinda good with Christmas on it's way though, for me anyway. I've still got Superman, Indy & Captain America coming any time soon so they'll keep me ticking over until then!

One of the problems is QC issues. Mk V was being criticized so hard for poor QC (spots on shoulder and body, right arm hadn't been lacquered, etc) HT have so many work but so little time. So pushing all those items back a little might help improving quality of the items, even by little.
Besides, our wallets cry so hard when all our POed items came out at the same time, so this might be a good break before the storm comes.
Anyway I got HT Superman today. One word: stunning.

Yeah I just got Indy and I still have Superman and Captain America in Nov and DX06 Sparrow in Dec (if he hits then). I still have Classic, Amber and Baby Doll on PO too and I didn't know how all of them could still hit this year yet.

Dam it, Jack Sparrow. I for got about him, so that's 4 due to hit for me any time soon :panic:

Yeah but it's kinda good with Christmas on it's way though, for me anyway. I've still got Superman, Indy & Captain America coming any time soon so they'll keep me ticking over until then!

From a sales point of view, is it not a better time to release figures Q4. People are blowing money on crap they don't need anyway for presents from October onwards.

All these releases around the holiday don't help me much. No one loves me enough to buy me Hot Toys for Christmas.

All these releases around the holiday don't help me much. No one loves me enough to buy me Hot Toys for Christmas.

LOL, indeed. My fiancee might display a certain degree of tolerance towards my collecting, but she probably wouldn't be all that thrilled about buying them :D

Therefore, Hot Toys, out with that Predator. How hard can it be to produce an item that is, more or less a remake of a figure you did years ago!?? :impatient:

Its not like it has to resemble Harrison Ford :nana:

Back