Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this hobby is definitely not for kids, because even many hard working grown ups have economic problems when it comes to Hot Toys 1/6 scale. That kid was probably born to some very wealthy family [still - blasting 200 dollars for one toy is a major spoilage].

Anyway, NECA 1/4 scale Predator line proved that Hot Toys figures are extremely overpriced.

I disagree, actually. I'm 15 and I feel like I have the right to collect just like anyone who's into this hobby. I save cash myself drip by drip so at the end of the day, who's to say I can't have em?

Well, this hobby is definitely not for kids, because even many hard working grown ups have economic problems when it comes to Hot Toys 1/6 scale. That kid was probably born to some very wealthy family [still - blasting 200 dollars for one toy is a major spoilage].

Anyway, NECA 1/4 scale Predator line proved that Hot Toys figures are extremely overpriced.

Ok, I feel guilty about this one. :D

At 15 theres no way I'd have been collecting these things if they'd existed. I would have regarded them as way out of my pricerange....and I was a spoilt mofo. But if you can afford them more power to you.

These things are 500 to 800 Malaysian ringgit... and I get 15 Malaysian ringgit per week for lunch money. :lol

So yeah, it takes some time, but I don't really aim to get every figure I like out there. So far I've started out with one T-800, Berserker and Classic and Jack Sparrow on preorder.

Indeed! Mine's very similar, T800, IM IV, Classic, Sparrow and the 89 Batman DUO :) Far too many were announced at the same time. Damn you Hot Toys !!! :D

Indeed! Mine's very similar, T800, IM IV, Classic, Sparrow and the 89 Batman DUO :) Far too many were announced at the same time. Damn you Hot Toys !!! :D

Exactly! Far too much to choose from these days... Thank goodness I'm not part of the superhero crowd.:monkey1

But I'm afraid I'll be too tempted next year with Joker 2.0 :lol I'm more of an original thriller/sci-fi movie fan, and Ledger's Joker was far from your average supervillain.

Seriously, you newbies got it good. It was pretty slim pickings back in 09 when I started collecting.

Hahahahaha! Starving yourself or going hungry to buy these collectibles is absolutely insane. :slap:slap:slap:slap Where do you get the energy to nourish your brains to actually enjoy what you're buying. I'll never understand this sort of logic.

You can always find good food, sometimes near complete meals near dumpsters...

Praise his name.

Jeesh the wait on this guy is killing me. I have a feeling this will be my favorite Hot Toy evar.... You know.. it should be mandatory to post the proto pics every so many pages until people start receiving theirs and posting their own pics.

Jeesh the wait on this guy is killing me. I have a feeling this will be my favorite Hot Toy evar.... You know.. it should be mandatory to post the proto pics every so many pages until people start receiving theirs and posting their own pics.

I'm tellin' you, that would so pissed RIDD**K if that ever happen! :lol

Back