Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't buy the 1/4 either, wait for the 1/2.

Hot Toys was established in 2000. They announced 1/4 scale for the first time in 2011. Ergo - I doubt they will produce any 1/2 figure before 2022.

Last edited:
Now that HT announced 1/4 scale I don't see a point in buying this figure.

I doubt they'll make a load of figures in 1/4. Just the very main characters from there favourite lines but man I'm praying for a 1/4 Pred 1 & 2. I'd display them either side of my 1/6 collection, they would be so awesome :rock

Really iconic 1/4 figures from the Predator, Alien, and Terminator holy trinity of collectibles will probably have a place in my collection. I don't think I need Dark Knight or Avengers guys in any other scale than 1/6. That being said, I'm definitely still getting this figure, probably two of them. 1/4 HT announcement doesn't change the fact that this guy is awesome.

I doubt they'll make a load of figures in 1/4. Just the very main characters from there favourite lines but man I'm praying for a 1/4 Pred 1 & 2. I'd display them either side of my 1/6 collection, they would be so awesome :rock

didn't Neca release 1/4 scale predators a few months back? which looked very good? and were about half the price of a 1/6 scale Hot Toys?
HT better put out something really really great if they want to compete on the Predators

Give us 1987 classic 1/4 with animated LCD self-destruct device, full medkit, real triple laser on bio and 3 exchangeable heads.

That would probably cost around 400 bucks though :monkey2

1:4 scale is too damn big in my opinion, and the cost will easily be double the already-ridiculous prices Hot Toys are charging for 1:6 scale figures. No thanks.

Give us 1987 classic 1/4 with animated LCD self-destruct device, full medkit, real triple laser on bio and 3 exchangeable heads.

That would probably cost around 400 bucks though :monkey2

We can dream.:.:.:.:.

1:4 scale is too damn big in my opinion, and the cost will easily be double the already-ridiculous prices Hot Toys are charging for 1:6 scale figures. No thanks.

Same here, too pricey, too big for a Detolf and wont fit in with my 1/6 figs.

I think it's a case of us saying we don't need or want it now but once/ if we ever see one made, we'll all go crazy over it!

Hot Toys is making 1/4 scale stuff now with all the ____ that they have going wrong with figures in 1/6 scale now... There taking in way to much on there plate. Add the fact that they dont seem to give a flying ____ about the problems we are having with there 1/6 scale stuff... Not a single person I know of that has posted a video or a comment on there Facebook page about said problem has gotten so much as a responce form some one who works at Hot Toys... Hot Toys seems like it has no respect at all for the people buying there over priced figures... Its like they dont even care!!! I like this hobby but prices and mistakes made by Hot Toys push one step toward the door more and more it seems...

:lol at everyone saying 1/4 is too big for them cause I'm starting to feel 1/6 is way too small for me with the prices and all. I'm very much considering cancelling my Ex on this, we'll see. I might just get iconic characters from HT that don't have a superior 1/4 version available.

:lol at everyone saying 1/4 is too big for them cause I'm starting to feel 1/6 is way too small for me with the prices and all. I'm very much considering cancelling my Ex on this, we'll see. I might just get iconic characters from HT that don't have a superior 1/4 version available.

I don't even have a collection yet but was originaly planning on a 1/6 one, but the EB terminator won me over so I'm considering purely collecting 1/4 figures. Got myself the EB T-800 pre-ordered and a Neca Endo to customise. So I agree with you on the scale factor, plus no one can mistake them for action men! :hi5:

didn't Neca release 1/4 scale predators a few months back? which looked very good? and were about half the price of a 1/6 scale Hot Toys?
HT better put out something really really great if they want to compete on the Predators

Yeah & I bought them :) but I'd still love a 1/4 Pred 1 & 2 made by HT!!!

plus no one can mistake them for action men!

lol true. Among 1/6 items I've collected, only Predators and Aliens (and perhaps Endoskeletons) aren't mistake for action dolls by guests or girls. With 1/4 I've no problem at all.

Back