Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46.gif

walken.jpg

This will be my 9th Pred. Maybe 10th, depending on when Shadow gets released (as long as I manage to score one). But I do think this is a great one to start at. There's only going to be more to come after this.

This will be my 2nd 1/6 Pred, but also my ONLY 1/6 Pred because I sold my 1st one(P1 original)
The only other Preds I have are the 3 "1/4" NECA Preds.

This will be my 3rd Predator. I have P1 and just bought Berserker. I had plans to buy a Cleaner but its to expensive.

This will be my 3rd Predator. I have P1 and just bought Berserker. I had plans to buy a Cleaner but its to expensive.

my advice is to forget the wolf for now and buy falconer and tracker, since you have berserker and are getting classic.

What other predators could they do at this point except reissues? I don't see that happening from HotToys as they don't roll that way...

Boar, Boar Brother, Ram, Hippie, Lost Hunter

Plus, their endeavor into concept art Predators with that POS Samurai Predator.

Ever heard of Battle Damaged Predator 2 or Wolf Predator Cleaner Kit Version? Predator is one of their 3 main cash cows. They'll milk it for all it's worth.

Got these two babies for $384 :yess: I wonder how hard it would be to try to mod it to a p1 with baloo's mask and my extra 1987 p1 and keep the other as a "classic".

Back