Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N/p, I'd put my name on the list for a set, but I'm just going to cannibalize my P1 and sell off the parts that I don't need/want.

I am doing the same, I had 2 P1's, already took all the bone trophy's off the one not on display. I also took off the arm bands on the P1. I noticed the Classic pred does not have the pouch on his belt either. Problem with that is the piece I think is glued to the inside of the belt, will probably have to be carefully removed and glued on the inside of the classic's belt.

still trying to decide on this. spending alot of money lately. its really no question, i want it, and if i miss my chance ill have to pay more later... i just wish it wasnt over 200 bucks...

the preds are huge though. damn. wish the exclusive had free shipping that would make it worth it for me.

Last edited:
Somebody else put it quite nicely:
that HT did what the prop makers were TRYING to do - to recreate the original style and species of predator, minus some deliberate changes of course to show he's a different individual -- and since the original suit was all-inclusive of armour (molded together) they had to recreate a suit in which the armour was removable - thus the high waist and weird proportions (not to mention the actor was a completely different shape and size than KPH - since the Super Preds were to look even larger than the classic...

I was thinking of cannibalizing also - but I realize that HT will most likely re-release with the more accurate armour of P1 (same body and head most likely - since it's practically there) I'll keep my P1, buy this, and buy the rereleased p1 when it happens eventually...
Maybe just create a small clan with this version alone!

(again they're not afraid to p.o. anyone - doesnt matter about secondary market prices- look at all the rereleases so far - Joker, Sparrow, Batman both BB and Dk versions, Bruce Lee, P2, Alien Warrior,

Wasn't there a discussing whether the Preds right arm can reach the lefthand arm computer?

Actually he can:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYyF--F1IpY&feature=feedu"]‪Hot Toys Shop New Window Display‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Nice to see my two most anticipated figures side by side :)
Thanks for the video btw

Pre-ordered classic through CSC-I still need to pick up Tracker to complete the trio.

Somebody else put it quite nicely:
that HT did what the prop makers were TRYING to do - to recreate the original style and species of predator, minus some deliberate changes of course to show he's a different individual -- and since the original suit was all-inclusive of armour (molded together) they had to recreate a suit in which the armour was removable - thus the high waist and weird proportions (not to mention the actor was a completely different shape and size than KPH - since the Super Preds were to look even larger than the classic...

I was thinking of cannibalizing also - but I realize that HT will most likely re-release with the more accurate armour of P1 (same body and head most likely - since it's practically there) I'll keep my P1, buy this, and buy the rereleased p1 when it happens eventually...
Maybe just create a small clan with this version alone!

(again they're not afraid to p.o. anyone - doesnt matter about secondary market prices- look at all the rereleases so far - Joker, Sparrow, Batman both BB and Dk versions, Bruce Lee, P2, Alien Warrior,

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

:lol LOLZ @ the poor, sad NECA trolls finding fault and talking these things down. :rotfl :wave

:lol LOLZ @ the poor, sad NECA trolls finding fault and talking these things down. :rotfl :wave

Please quote the offending posts. I'm genuinely curious to see what you're referring to. Perhaps its worth reporting to the mods :dunno

edit- ooh, nope. Shes already offline.

Never ending "war". NECA fanboys troll HT pages, and HT fanboys troll NECA pages. Who cares, like anything either one says is going to influence what I buy. If anything, they're momma's special boys, and are probably being rewarded with gum drops from each respected company for spamming the competition's pages.

Hers was ironic posting at its best.

Never ending "war". NECA fanboys troll HT pages, and HT fanboys troll NECA pages. Who cares, like anything either one says is going to influence what I buy. If anything, they're momma's special boys, and are probably being rewarded with gum drops from each respected company for spamming the competition's pages.

Has there even been any in this thread so far? I honestly don't recall seeing it. Thats why I'm so puzzled by her post. Yes there are people in here who regularly post in the NECA threads but I certainly don't recall any 'trolling' :dunno

Hers was ironic posting at its best.

Has there even been any in this thread so far? I honestly don't recall seeing it. Thats why I'm so puzzled by her post. Yes there are people in here who regularly post in the NECA threads but I certainly don't recall any 'trolling' :dunno

I don't remember seeing any in here ...... yet. That was just more of a general statement about the goings on of HT and NECA threads. If it hasn't happened in here yet, then it inevitably will. It's actually quite humorous when the fanboys start "battling" it out on here. Like "oh no he just didn't type that!! I will take 15-20 minutes to type out a witty response that will learn him, and he'll never show his username around this thread again!!" :lol

Back