Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you buy the reg version instead of the EX if they cost the same? Am I missing something here?

Without searching through all 36 pages, why would someone not opt for the Exclusive edition at this point since it is the same price and comes with an extra accessory?

-->OOPS, I didn't see your post LCVreconSLED... sorry!

Without searching through all 36 pages, why would someone not opt for the Exclusive edition at this point since it is the same price and comes with an extra accessory?

The regular version ships for free. I don't really care about the skull enough to justify paying for shipping.

I ordered the EX off of Sideshow's site. Still debating if I should cancel and re-order with the $50 in reward points I have.

it would be counterproductive if you would lose the NRD right? If there was no NRD, I would have ordered this, but I'll pass.

The regular version ships for free. I don't really care about the skull enough to justify paying for shipping.

big mistake, sideshow exclusive versions(the ones with extra item) always worth considerable more than the regular version. At least more than the shipping cost. And even besides that, you are paying $200+ for a doll why would you try skimp that last $10-20 and not get the max complete package? Mind...boggle.

-------------------------------------------

I been wanting this for a long time, an old school non-themed classic predator and this looks better than I can ever hoped for, and all the accessories hit the sweet spot.

Very easy buy for me. Does anyone know if i can order 2 exclusive versions without getting my order cancelled? on the page it seem to say you can order more than 1 exclusive if you put down a deposit. But i know SS has a policy of 1 per household for exclusive. They seem to contradict each other.

Bought! I like the skull as the Ex, I have no problems paying for shipping, I already have to pay for tax.

nice.......ordered. he just looks bulkier than the original & closer to screen accurate.

I got my EX ordered and can't wait already....actually I suppose I can wait on the payment. I used $40 in reward points on him and love it.

Why would you buy the reg version instead of the EX if they cost the same? Am I missing something here?

You only get the option to choose when you're early enough that the EX isn't sold out yet, once the EX is sold out you won't be having this dilemma :)

Regular version is for people who are too slow to order the EX once it's already sold out, and for people who want to buy outside SSC website with a 10% store discount(give or take).

-

Last edited:
It's confusing.:lol

I'm sure it's two heads. They wouldn't have shown two heads on the accessories pic would they?
I really don't know. They describe both masks as being removable in the official specs and the only reason there would need to be two heads is if the damaged mask was fixed to a head. Like i mentioned before it would be to Hot Toys advantage to make it work with one head, because a second head with all those dreads would be an expensive addition. As others have mentioned when they displayed Berserker Predator in their store they put his head on a stand just like how they're displaying Classic here, so it's not without precedent.

big mistake, sideshow exclusive versions(the ones with extra item) always worth considerable more than the regular version. At least more than the shipping cost. And even besides that, you are paying $200+ for a doll why would you try skimp that last $10-20 and not get the max complete package? Mind...boggle.

-------------------------------------------

I been wanting this for a long time, an old school non-themed classic predator and this looks better than I can ever hoped for, and all the accessories hit the sweet spot.

Very easy buy for me. Does anyone know if i can order 2 exclusive versions without getting my order cancelled? on the page it seem to say you can order more than 1 exclusive if you put down a deposit. But i know SS has a policy of 1 per household for exclusive. They seem to contradict each other.

AH! Changed my mind again and went with the exclusive. Thanks!

OK ordered an exclusive from SS. If I do decide I have to get 2 I'll order the other with Toys2 like I did with the original HT P1.

I know theres a lot of hype about making this one a P1 but he'll really make an awesome display as Classic with those holograms and BD mask.

Meantime I'll keep my 2 original P1 figures - I may well have use for them.

Damn good times for Predator fans.

Looks awesome...getting the Tracker tomorrow so this keeps my Pred hype train rollin...right into the LSB that will hopefully ship soon!

Back