Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come the description doesn't list a second head or the non-damaged helmet?
It does list the second helmet, like so:

- One (1) detachable battle damaged face mask with LED light-up function
- One (1) detachable face mask with LED light-up function

One is battle-damaged, the other is not. Regarding a second head, it isn't listed because there isn't one :)

I'm guessing what they mean by articulated is the cannon can move up and down. It would be great they add the "neck" to the cannon though. Maybe we'll get lucky and HT will announce that they will add it later on like they did with the falcon with Falconer.
I'm hoping it simply isn't pictured because it broke before they started taking photos. You can see in the Ani-Con images people took that the laser appears to be held on with white putty :p

I'm fairly confident by "head-form" they mean it can be displayed with or without the helmet. If your translation were correct and it were two separate heads, then the figure would have to include one battle-damaged light-up head and we know that's not the case. Both helmets light up, and there is no battle-damaged "head", but rather a battle-damaged helmet.

The ___anese specifications also mention a second head. I could be wrong, but they seem to be saying that we get a second head with all the usual open and closed mandibles, and an undamaged mask.

Manufacturer

Hot Toys

Series No.

MM # 162

Scale

1 / 6 Scale

Size

Height 35 inches

Moving point

22 points

Package

Flip-Top Window Box

Production Information

Limited

Distribution method

General Sale

Product Type

Movable high-end figure 1 / 6 Scale

Accessory (accessories)

Replacement head (can be fitted mask), normal mask, interchangeable parts Dental hand for replacement parts (x4), hologram part (x2), seat of the battlefield, but not removable head mask damage.

Special Features: Light up function

Sold By: Hot Toys ___an, Inc.

Barcode Number: 4897011174174

Production staff

Modeling: Joseph Tsang

Painter: Joseph Tsang

I'm hoping it simply isn't pictured because it broke before they started taking photos. You can see in the Ani-Con images people took that the laser appears to be held on with white putty :p

Why wouldn't the cannon be on a mount? It's in the film, so you can bank on it being part of the figure. You guys are trying really hard to find something wrong. :lol

Wow, awesome figure. Really want to get this, but might just wait for P2.

I am kinda surprised HT didn't use this as a chance to start making accurate Predators.. The head looks nice but not very accurate.
Bio looks very good. I get a weird anime/___anese feeling when I look at it though..if that makes any sense... :lol

Wow, awesome figure. Really want to get this, but might just wait for P2.

If this does happen it won't be announced until 2012 most likely. You should jump on Classic now.:yess:

I get a weird anime/___anese feeling when I look at it though..if that makes any sense... :lol

I felt that too:
223837_10150249506917344_58690437343_7773435_636811_n.jpg

My first Pred figure will be this one. The dio, two head sculpts, exclusive skull, extra non-damaged bio, is just too good to pass up. PO'd at SSC for the Ex.:yess:

Back