Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this came on Monday, do you think we will get Jack Joker on Thursday??????

Did any one catch that the left wrist armor has LED? So i guess his detonator will light up w/ the Predator fonts? Or is it for his 'earth GPS' that will light up?

The regular version has free shipping, but does the exclusive version? Sorry if it's been answered already.

I PO'd it and it did not say that the shipping was free. I only PO'd the EX version. I would guess it is like Supes with FREE on the regular and you have to pay up to get the EX.

I ordered the EX off of Sideshow's site. Still debating if I should cancel and re-order with the $50 in reward points I have.

The ___anese specifications also mention a second head. I could be wrong, but they seem to be saying that we get a second head with all the usual open and closed mandibles, and an undamaged mask.

Replacement head (can be fitted mask), normal mask, interchangeable parts Dental hand for replacement parts (x4), hologram part (x2), seat of the battlefield, but not removable head mask damage.
Youre right Reaktwon, that does pretty clearly state there is one head permanently fitted with the battle-damaged mask and another separate head can wear the undamaged mask. I wonder what it is about the damaged mask that required it be fastened to it's own head.

Youre right Reaktwon, that does pretty clearly state there is one head permanently fitted with the battle-damaged mask and another separate head can wear the undamaged mask. I wonder what it is about the damaged mask that required it be fastened to it's own head.

I was thinking its one head for both masks, and another head that is not for using the masks.:dunno
Why cant HTs or SS clear this up once and for all?

So this this one is basically the same that came with the Arnold Dutch while back ?

Back