Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt it.

Of all the things in the Predator camp, I'd be curious to hear how Hot Toys decided the hide with ribs was the best display choice for Classic Predator. I would have thought one of those skinned bodies would have been the way to go. Something with some color to offset Classic's very very brown appearance.

NRD only if you order 2.

oh ____, didn't see that. I will prolly have to cancel, but I guess I will put in my order in hopes of a better $ situation when this ships. I'm really shocked you can buy 2EX's on this, the ES must be double what it usually is.

Is Milk Magazine still around? It was always nice to see another photographer get their hands on the prototype just after Hot Toys released their official pics. They generally gave a better demonstration of what poses the figure was capable of.

Is Milk Magazine still around? It was always nice to see another photographer get their hands on the prototype just after Hot Toys released their official pics. They generally gave a better demonstration of what poses the figure was capable of.

Good question. I haven't seen any Milk mag pics lately. I think the last set I saw were of Black Widow.

i'm glad i passed on the other 3 predators figures, this classic is better then them all. best ht predator yet.

Just pre ordered the EX.

Figured I would go with the EX because this is my first Hot Toys product ever. So I might as well get the EX.

This will also be my first high end Predator item.

Hope the bug don't bite to hard.

Just pre ordered the EX.

Figured I would go with the EX because this is my first Hot Toys product ever. So I might as well get the EX.

This will also be my first high end Predator item.

Hope the bug don't bite to hard.
all of us have said this at some point. you're doomed. ONE OF US!

Prefused, I think you missed this:

I get a weird anime/___anese feeling when I look at it though..if that makes any sense... :lol

I felt that too:
223837_10150249506917344_58690437343_7773435_636811_n.jpg

:wave

I think I might be able to fight the bug off. I mostly collect 1/4 sized items. I am getting this because I like Predator but my 5 year old LOVES the predators. he has never seen the films just some pictures, behind the scenes stuff on the blu rays, and has a bunch of the Neca toys that I use to have.

It will kill him that I won't let him play it but he will love going into the movie room to look at it. He will flip about the light up feature.

What is the durability of Hot toys just in case I let him handle it once in a while?

I think I might be able to fight the bug off. I mostly collect 1/4 sized items. I am getting this because I like Predator but my 5 year old LOVES the predators. he has never seen the films just some pictures, behind the scenes stuff on the blu rays, and has a bunch of the Neca toys that I use to have.

It will kill him that I won't let him play it but he will love going into the movie room to look at it. He will flip about the light up feature.

What is the durability of Hot toys just in case I let him handle it once in a while?
well, they don't have durability. these aren't pro wrestling toys from walmart. they're collectibles. and they're designed to be left alone in a display case. but it's your $$ and your call.

Buy him the huge NECA figure and put that in a place that distracts from the HT figure. It's probably more attractive to a small child, is cheaper, and the value probably won't be affected much if it gets dinged up/chewed/etc.

i'd be a little scared to let a 5-year-old play with the big NECA figure too. it's kinda heavy and has lots of sharp pointy parts.

Bah, I want to order the EX but I am up in Canada :( Sideshow refuses to give me a shipping estimate...any Canadians order an EX and want to give me any advice :D?

Back