Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the peace for lying to yourself coz no matter what you do to this classic predator it will never be P1. Appearance wise it may but it won't be right :)
Just my thought.

that's all i need, really. It's 'my P1' because it's very close to looking like P1. It may not be P1 theoretically but i can't really display 'theory', you know.

Classictango.jpg

Looks incredible. Guess it's time to sell my original Predator. Shame they didn't throw in the bone necklaces though. Hopefully they price this guy fairly and he isn't over $200.

Looks incredible. Guess it's time to sell my original Predator. Shame they didn't throw in the bone necklaces though. Hopefully they price this guy fairly and he isn't over $200.

Hmm how much are you gonna sell it dude?

Thinking the same thing too but I'm still undecided if I should sell my old P1 (my only Pred) for this new Classic Pred.:cuckoo: Also, I don't own any other Super Preds from "Predators" line. I'm a bit worried since the box of this one won't match the box of my Dutch anymore.:panic: Could anyone lighten me up? :dunno

This dude is definitely Kevin Peter Hall-ish ,

Those who own P1, grab his bone trophy, bone necklace, and bicep armor (hopefully it fits) and we got ourselves a true P1 like its ment to be.

the shorty P1 with above things stripped off will be Derek Mears version in predators , he'll do the job displayed against Berserker and fits closer in size ratio as well :)

If that doesn't work then , CREG is accumulating interest for the missing parts and its only gonna be a matter of time until Baloo/ Taylerdardem Customize a P1 Bio that fits into this badboy.

But I am content with the default Bio

Oy' vey.. should've been patient and Pre order 2 or 3 of this baby, now I am stuck with 3 trackers pre order, and I don't even dig that guy anymore :slap :slap

@ jayveeeusebio : its funny you say that, cuz in where I am, we are _____in flooded with Berserker and Tracker, people here literally sells them below the Pre Order price.

how much is the 3 predator from Predators over there in the Philippines if I may ask ? :)

This dude is definitely Kevin Peter Hall-ish ,

Those who own P1, grab his bone trophy, bone necklace, and bicep armor (hopefully it fits) and we got ourselves a true P1 like its ment to be.

the shorty P1 with above things stripped off will be Derek Mears version in predators , he'll do the job displayed against Berserker and fits closer in size ratio as well :)

If that doesn't work then , CREG is accumulating interest for the missing parts and its only gonna be a matter of time until Baloo/ Taylerdardem Customize a P1 Bio that fits into this badboy.

But I am content with the default Bio

Oy' vey.. should've been patient and Pre order 2 or 3 of this baby, now I am stuck with 3 trackers pre order, and I don't even dig that guy anymore :slap :slap

the specs say 14 inches, same with P1 and the rest of the superpredaturds...
take note, this guy comes with a base too, if he will be as tall as P1...
HT will have the last laugh.

once again, HT will left us second guessing with the height. hopefully it wont be another shorty this time.

@Fosing : I could be wrong, but unless HT are super jerks (which often they are) they learned their lesson when fans went ape____ over that Berserker heights issue.

That being said, this is how I see it; they made those super preds base body, they took that as a blue print for next gen preds like Shadow pred and this classic one (hopefully without being a ____ and leave the heights just as that )

This guy seems like a repaint of shadow pred base body and head. and according to a pal, he saw shadow pred being lined up with Tracker in SDCC; same height.

Hmm how much are you gonna sell it dude?

Thinking the same thing too but I'm still undecided if I should sell my old P1 (my only Pred) for this new Classic Pred.:cuckoo: Also, I don't own any other Super Preds from "Predators" line. I'm a bit worried since the box of this one won't match the box of my Dutch anymore.:panic: Could anyone lighten me up? :dunno
Well I believe original Predator's were going for $600 before today but I'm guessing that number will drop now that this figure has been announced. The battery connector on the end of t helmet's wires on mine is also fubared so I'll have to knock some money off for that; mine is otherwise in perfect condition.

Back