Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also I really hope they redo Predator 2. Could open the door for New Alien marines!

Would be all over them like a tramp on chips

185296_10150249506982344_58690437343_7773438_7315370_n.jpg

I can see the seams, right above the ends of his mouth, just above his canines.

just when I thought I wouldn't get any of the Predators figures.....wow...this is hard to turn down...If it makes it under $200 then it's bought for sure.

:horror...:yess:... Now all that I need is to wait for this to be put on preorder on OSB and make the preorder, possibly for 2! :D :impatient:

What is needed to make this a Predator 1?
Bone Neckless and ?

And the peace for lying to yourself coz no matter what you do to this classic predator it will never be P1. Appearance wise it may but it won't be right :)
Just my thought.

Great predator and will be a great addition to Predators line. Now my Berserker won't be lonely taking on Royce.

:horror...:yess:... Now all that I need is to wait for this to be put on preorder on OSB and make the preorder, possibly for 2! :D :impatient:

Hell YES!!!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5:
Me too mate,
Well this has sorted out one problem that I was having,deciding what to pre-order this month (can only afford two when paid on Fri)
Sooooo Jake and Classic Pred it is (Sorry Mr Stark :()

Kindest regards
Tys

Back