PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine on Flex Pay and recently received a notice that my last payment was moved to November so hopefully it will ship close to that time frame.

This is such a beautiful prop, and I really mean that, definitely the 2nd best bio-helmet ever designed and I hate to pass..

But the price is SO high, and if they are making an Anytime 2 mask, screw it. I know what my choice is gonna be, whether its battle damaged or not, I love that guy.

Yeah, SS really needs to release a P2 mask. and on that note, I'll be picking this one up along with the others...I really hope they make a Tracker Bio.....

Yeah, SS really needs to release a P2 mask. and on that note, I'll be picking this one up along with the others...I really hope they make a Tracker Bio.....

There was a video around the time of SDCC released where SS was explaining their new products, a Tracker bio is seen next to the Berserker skull. :hi5:

Agreed, P2 is always at the top of my list. I'm pretty sure they are making Tracker's bio, remember the video?

Agreed, P2 is always at the top of my list. I'm pretty sure they are making Tracker's bio, remember the video?

You guys don't like HCG P2 bio? I always wanted it, but never pulled the trigger. I don't own any bios at this time.

photo belongs to Amin Ko.
biovschopper1.jpg

Thats what i've heard about the HCG one too. As for the one in the video, i've seen the video before and it looks good. But I only collect SS bios.

That's too bad cause they all suck up to now except for the Wolf. The new ones will most likely be better.
The only bio i have is celtic's, and it doesn't suck. Although i do agree that Wolf's is the best they've made so far(not including Mr. Black/Falconer). I prefer my bios to be mounted on the wall, and SS's stands are all the same size, so it works.. If they make one that is complete crap, of course i won't get it.

I got the hcg bio about a week ago and its ok im gonna keep it for now since i got it for a good price but if sideshow makes one later then ill sell mine and get the sideshow one. I cant wait till berserker arrives to my house and then falconer:yess: did you guys see the new tracker bio on sideshow newsletter???? It looks freakin nice:panic:

Last edited:
Back