PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SANTI

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Buy NOW - click on pic
PREDATORS Prop Replica -THE BERSERKER mask
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Last edited by a moderator:
MR. BLACK! Lmao! Hell yeah!

But if I'm going to get another mask, it'll have to be the classic. Which....SS will probably 100% for sure make. :D

Mr.black mask?? :lol That's almost as bad as mr.thrifty....:slap

It will be intresting to see what the whole thing looks like and if they upped the quality.

Since he's practically in the movie, Pleeeeeeease make a P1 mask:pray::pray::pray:

This one seems ok, but I'll wait until the full reveal to decide if I like it or not

MR. BLACK! Lmao! Hell yeah!

But if I'm going to get another mask, it'll have to be the classic. Which....SS will probably 100% for sure make. :D

Since he's practically in the movie, Pleeeeeeease make a P1 mask:pray::pray::pray:

This one seems ok, but I'll wait until the full reveal to decide if I like it or not

I would be willing to bet SS will never do a P1 bio; HCG made their bio from the last movie used bio in existence I believe.

This mask looks kinda odd so far, and seeing as the movie isnt even out yet, I have no interest in this at all.

I would be willing to bet SS will never do a P1 bio; HCG made their bio from the last movie used bio in existence I believe.

This was what I was talking about. It's in the new film, so I would assume it's fair game for them to make without actually having the license for the original film. And it would be more than good enough for me
35jlf77.jpg

Yeah, the Classic Predator IS in the movie...so it's pretty much a no brainer they'd make it.

Plus, its a win win for Sideshow, because if the movie fails, that mask WILL sell.

This was what I was talking about. It's in the new film, so I would assume it's fair game for them to make without actually having the license for the original film. And it would be more than good enough for me
35jlf77.jpg

true, but I'm not sure how many ppl would dish out $300 for a poser P1 bio. :dunno.

Back