PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the difference in quality can be attributed to A) a different design company providing the props, and B) people complaining big time about the crappy AVP offereings.

Okay so most likely the new 3 masks available for pre-order will be of better quality than the other 3? I am thinking of getting the chopper mask and I want to see what you guys think.

Okay so most likely the new 3 masks available for pre-order will be of better quality than the other 3? I am thinking of getting the chopper mask and I want to see what you guys think.

They're making 4 masks, not 3. Classic Pred also.

Okay will buy the classic one, and I also want to get the Chopper one, is it of good quality?

Okay will buy the classic one, and I also want to get the Chopper one, is it of good quality?

I have all the masks currently avail... and yes the chopper is the biggest pc o $#!t:monkey1 out of all of them. I had to repaint it it was so bad, but I need him to complete the collection. Plus I got it reallly cheep. I would not pay any more than 200bucks for it if you plan on buying.

Okay thanks guys, I don't want to spend $300 on a sub-par product and will save to get the newer masks instead. I see on the product page that they are working with different company so they may be much better in quality.

I'd like to get the new masks plus the Wolf version. I could skip the AVP ones without losing any sleep.

i heard the new bios are small, dont even look 1:1

Blah, that sucks. You'd think the masks would be even bigger since they were bigger than normal Predators. I guess all I have to get is the Wolf mask if that's the case and hopefully if Sideshow makes the P1 and P2 masks, I'll get them as well.

Blah, that sucks. You'd think the masks would be even bigger since they were bigger than normal Predators. I guess all I have to get is the Wolf mask if that's the case and hopefully if Sideshow makes the P1 and P2 masks, I'll get them as well.

yeah, thats what im hoping for too, hopefully SS makes a P2 bio since the HCG p2 bio suked

yeah, thats what im hoping for too, hopefully SS makes a P2 bio since the HCG p2 bio suked

Yeah, I don't really like the way they do things sometimes. The P2 throwing blade looked pretty cool, but that Predator arm base ruined for me before I even thought of buying one.

Yeah, I don't really like the way they do things sometimes. The P2 throwing blade looked pretty cool, but that Predator arm base ruined for me before I even thought of buying one.

if you had someone repaint the arm, i bet it would look pretty bad ass.............I might actually consider it.

Back