PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Well that is a lot of money, but shipping on this thing is going to be expensive so that's also important to consider. I shipped mine from East Coast to West Coast and it was $85 for ground with insurance. (The box is just huge)

I might go for $500 on it, but $700 is pushing it for the Wolf mask. It looks cool, but if I could have just one, I'd hold out for Sideshow to make a P1 mask.

I might go for $500 on it, but $700 is pushing it for the Wolf mask. It looks cool, but if I could have just one, I'd hold out for Sideshow to make a P1 mask.

Have you considered looking at the custom made bios?? I believe I saw a Wolf bio being made by someone on the Predatorstuff website, and it looked really darn good. I'm sure one of those would be a tad bit cheaper than the official SS one.

Have you considered looking at the custom made bios?? I believe I saw a Wolf bio being made by someone on the Predatorstuff website, and it looked really darn good. I'm sure one of those would be a tad bit cheaper than the official SS one.

Thank you for the tip. I'm going to look into this. Sometimes custom stuff looks better than the official releases.

was it just the lighting in the video or was the jawbone really lacking in paint finishing?

Yea, I'm thinking that the lighting and video quality of the backstage pass were lacking. We will have a better idea once SDCC comes around and impressions start flowing in.

After seeing the movie, I'm down for one of these. The jawbone look, while *different*, is growing on me.

So far I'm 2 for 2 on the 'Predators' merch. :banana

If they're all good, I'm down for all 3 bios, all 3 dioramas, and a 1/1 unmasked Berserker ( I hope! :pray: ).

It'll be an expensive year, but these movies dont come around very often and I saved a ton by skipping all the AVP/AVPR stuff. :monkey3 :lol

What do you guys predict will be the demand for this particular bio? Once its released in Sep/Oct do you think it will be sold out and then hard to get? Im thinking I can probably get it in Nov/Dec but not Sep.

it looks ok...........Wolf is gonna be hard to beat, and besides Wolf, the bios havent sold well at all. I'm suprised they didnt lower the price for some of these. The bone jaw just doesn really look like a real bone.

it looks ok...........Wolf is gonna be hard to beat, and besides Wolf, the bios havent sold well at all. I'm suprised they didnt lower the price for some of these. The bone jaw just doesn really look like a real bone.

Thats because sideshow royaly screwed us all over with the bio's, poor paint jobs and paper/No lenses! hopefully lessons will be learned for this new line?? if not the line will probably be finished which would be a huge shame. Hopefully the price increase will be reflected by a major quality increase? The wolf bio was superb and is probably my favourite piece i own, would be nice to have something of equal quality hanging next to it. Also, after finally seeing the film today, im in for this bio, Berserker was great.... I look forward to seeing the maquette.

I haven't had a chance to read all the way through the posts...but what is the concept or idea behind the "jaw" with this bio.
Don't get me wrong, I personally love it. Very tribal/ritualistic. Very cool...just wondering!:clap

Thats because sideshow royaly screwed us all over with the bio's, poor paint jobs and paper/No lenses! hopefully lessons will be learned for this new line?? if not the line will probably be finished which would be a huge shame. Hopefully the price increase will be reflected by a major quality increase? The wolf bio was superb and is probably my favourite piece i own, would be nice to have something of equal quality hanging next to it. Also, after finally seeing the film today, im in for this bio, Berserker was great.... I look forward to seeing the maquette.

That seems like it was done due to demand and popularity not to reflect a quality or design increase.

Back