PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just looked cheap. bad paint and did I say cheap?

sounds only slightly better than the sideshow masks weve recieved so far then :dunno atleast HCG put real lenses on it, im hoping they will do a hero version one day with that lovely copper colour, i think their P2 is great but i can see why people dont look twice, the stunt version is relatively boring looking. hope the berserker bio from SS has a much improved paint job over the diabolical scar and celtic (maybe chopper?? i gave up wasting my money after the other 2)!

I wonder why, I thought the pics looked good. Maybe ssc shot themselves in the foot with the poor quality of the avp ones.

Wow, i had planned to get a Mr. Black Bio a little while after it went up for pre order thinking it would still be there.. The only one on eBay is $425..

The Last Flex-pay payment has been put back to the 25th December so i imagine that's when they plan to begin shipping these ?

How many of you guys are getting this? I think I am going to open the wallet and get the Berserker Bio. I also like Tracker though. Which one do you think is better? Tracker or Berserker?

I prefer Berserker. But i like them all and intend to get them all.

I too will be buying the Berserker Bio as soon as it hits ebay (in stock not pre-order )

How many of you guys are getting this?

I love the design so am wanting to buy this, will be waiting for in hand pics and reviews though, i learned my lesson when i wasted a thousand dollers on the scar and celtic masks... Really hope SS do this one right.

Back