Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was quite excited earlier about the thought of getting this... Until I did the conversion :(

Will cost me at least £360 ($520), with the possibility Fed-Ex will charge more.
I really don't think it's worth it.

At least we know it's another fake WL and they haven't even shifted 400 of these since it went up all that time ago :lol

Was quite excited earlier about the thought of getting this... Until I did the conversion :(

Will cost me at least £360 ($520), with the possibility Fed-Ex will charge more.
I really don't think it's worth it.

At least we know it's another fake WL and they haven't even shifted 400 of these since it went up all that time ago :lol
That's $520 that could be going towards real predator collectibles from CoolProps and possibly Prime 1.

How much import duty do you pay out of interest? That is the biggest killer here, then there's currency conversion charges (3%) Clarence fees etc etc..

12% taxes on price once converted to $CDN, plus $10 CDN Admin fees.

So:
  • Take USD price, convert to CDN
  • Add USD shipping, convert to CDN
  • Add 12% taxes
  • Add $10 CDN Admin

These things add up a bit

That Coolprops P2 bust is going to kill us in Canada :gah:

Got mine the other day. I am extremely pleased with it. Paint looks good, incredibly heavy for it's size, and it arrived safe and sound. I'll add some of my own weathering to give it a more personal touch, but in the meantime I'm very happy. Mac's head look great splattered all over my floor :)

Looks like they were "Buy Now" for a week or so. Back to being WL. I'm gonna go ahead and jump on the list for the Reg. If I don't get it, no worries. But if I do, cool beans. I have one Pred bust and one Alien bust, so I planned to use them like bookends, but it would be nice to have this to compliment the P1. The alien could just go somewhere else.

Still really like mine, going to try and find a suitable material for a lens replacement when I get some time off work though. And seeing that heavily modded version has made me want to add a swivel to the cannon...

Still really like mine, going to try and find a suitable material for a lens replacement when I get some time off work though. And seeing that heavily modded version has made me want to add a swivel to the cannon...

Heck yes!

Hey guys I got a masked exclusive straight from sideshow mint Condition thinking about selling because I have no room to display it I have only 3 statues but none displayed because my display case shelves are 15" tall and I mainly collect 1/6 horror figures so pm me if anyone is interested not trying to make money on it. Sell for price I bought it or maybe a little less. Thanks

Received mine yesterday with only one "flaw": the canon is pointing in the exact same direction as where the predator is looking and is also positioned slightly downwards...I've never been so thrilled with a "flaw" before...LOL!

Haha, you jammy dodger! I was looking at this yesterday actually thinking how nice it looks despite not being perfectly accurate, it is an underrated piece imo.

Back