Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. :)

Very happy with the paintjob aswell.And good to see they've learned from their misstakes by packing the top dreads seperately.
Overall good job done by Sideshow.

Had the camera out this afternoon so snapped a few pictures...

xqFZwIh.jpg

O0J1BbH.jpg

0iaoBgj.jpg

AbQBP1Y.jpg

IlcdtvD.jpg

WEsk9kj.jpg

Glad I cancelled my conversion.

Looks great but I now have 1:1 CP Busts on my agenda. Plus CP have said they will be doing scaled statues :panic:
Time to clear out and go full on Pred display :D

'jaguargod' asked the question...

Me: "Do you have any plans for any full figure predator statues, such as 1/3 or 1/2 scale jungle and city hunters?"

CP: "Yes we are planning to produce other scale figures than the life size. If you have any request, please let us know."

Great pics, python.
It seems the quality of sideshow's predator lsb always turns out to be superb. I bought the unmask p1 lsb and that thing is stunning!
Regarding to the scaled statue from coolprops, i asked them same question a year ago, and the answer was yes.

Glad I cancelled my conversion.

Looks great but I now have 1:1 CP Busts on my agenda. Plus CP have said they will be doing scaled statues :panic:
Time to clear out and go full on Pred display :D

1:4 would be nice. Time to start saving for sure

Great pics, python.
It seems the quality of sideshow's predator lsb always turns out to be superb. I bought the unmask p1 lsb and that thing is stunning!
Regarding to the scaled statue from coolprops, i asked them same question a year ago, and the answer was yes.

Many thanks, yeah it's a line I really like, shame they're winding it down. Hope we get a really nice masked P2..

So this just happened. The plumber wanted to use an outlet that was behind the bust. Decided to move it himself and broke the gun off.. FML..

12494767_10207858531794576_2494385810133421198_n.jpg

Back