Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a clean break? Superglue should easily do the trick if so. Might not be as bad as it looks.
Sorry, I read that incorrectly as you moved it, he touched your stuff? That sucks, I hope they compensate you!

Im sure it can be glued. Thats not the point.

They better replace it. Im furious right now. What pisses me off the most was him trying to say he didnt do it.

Yeah I wish he would have said something and I would have moved it. Now I have to deal with this crap. Sucks so bad!

Its a real clean break. You hold the 2 together and you cant see where its broke. I sent a message to sideshow to see if there is any way I could get a replacement gun. But if anything, do you guys know what would be the best glue to use? Im almost afraid to glue it. I would fear that it would come apart later on and break more.

E6000 glue is very good and has a lot longer lifetime as superglue.
And when you want it ultrahard you can use epoxy resin or JB Weld glue.But this needs time to get hard.

Question for owner what is your opinion if you can buy only one p lsb which one pred 2 or pred 1 masked hunter? I have serious decision, which buy ... Masked hunter still available, p2 too but lot people ask for him 600+.

Question for owner what is your opinion if you can buy only one p lsb which one pred 2 or pred 1 masked hunter? I have serious decision, which buy ... Masked hunter still available, p2 too but lot people ask for him 600+.

Out of the two, I'd say the masked P1 easily especially given the price difference, the P2 didn't turn out too good. This masked P1 is really nice in person actually, I like it.

Given where the joint is, this would need drilling & pinning as well as the glue.

Crazy glue (superglue) would do it - but it'll certainly need pinning.

E6000 glue is very good and has a lot longer lifetime as superglue.
And when you want it ultrahard you can use epoxy resin or JB Weld glue.But this needs time to get hard.
Thanks for the tips. I will give it a try once this crap is over with.

Dealing with this company has been very annoying. But they have turned it over to their insurance company and now I have to wait on them. This really, really sucks. If you have anyone come over to do work on your home, make sure collectibles are far out of the way!

20160412_190812.jpg
I'm thinking of getting this. I don't really collect Predator stuff, but I really like the look of this bust.

Stunning mate , just get one.

I've searched online and searched this thread. I don't see any mention of the regular edition size. I saw where someone bought it from Thinkgeek.com and it was the EX version. Kinda Weird. The regular edition webpage is not showing up either, just the EX version. If anyone has a regular edition can you check? Now im curious lol

I just watched an unboxing of the regular version and there was no size number on either the outer cardboard box or the bottom of the printed box. So there might not be a set number of regular editions.

Back