Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine next to the exclusive maquette, just at different levels, they look fine although the maquettes bio does highlight some questionable shapes on this one which otherwise aren't too noticeable.

That's a great deal.

Pity they want $100 to ship to the U.K and we pay 20% V.A.T on full R.R.P and shipping.

(They messed up saying the Reg has an ES of 400).

They did a deal last year that included free international shipping if you spent over a certain amount. I think it was $200-300 or something.

I like this...

While Yautja may be highly resilient to physical damage, this figure is NOT. We're going to warn you right now that the batteries are tricky. They're on the bottom of a 15 lb. statue that's complicated to hold, because you don't want to put all of its weight on one part of the sculpt. Fortunately, unlike the Yautja, humans frequently hunt in packs for collectibles, so we bet you have a friend who can help with that.

Maybe it is the Ex. Says 'Movie Nameplate' included. Bargain, probably closer to what it's worth.

I went ahead and got it from ThinkGeek. With 30% off and $16 shipping it comes down to $289.94, Vs around $420 from Sideshow.
It is the exclusive - 400 ES + Nameplate.

Back