Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so very, very happy about this piece. I can finally own a high-end original Predator collectable. And what with those two Alien LSBs just around the corner makes me one very happy collector indeed. :)

Dissappointed they chose to do this before elder or wolf. Mask is cool but if you already have the original and getting the life size bio this is a pass.

Just noticed this...
'Pre-Orders for this extraterrestrial warrior begin on Thursday, June 6th, 2014!' :dunno

Well yeah.... Preview one week order the next... Low quantity in two weeks and then more show up in another week.. Then a low quantity again and then more found available.. Then another low quantity...........

200252_press13.jpg

:clap

Good price for this, was hoping it was under $400. Like the LEDs, makes me want to add a light to the cannon too. Still not sure about the lenses, in those pics they look almost like fabric, but maybe it is just odd lighting. Dred beads look better painted than the old one.

Looks like they also changed the necklace to a more accurate one vs the unmasked bust. I am all for that, but in this case it may look odd next to the older one as they are supposed to be the same pred. This thing looks DEEP too, not sure why they needed to add that much as it will stick out from the wall quite a bit, while the others tuck nicely.

I see they also snuck the P2 prototype in there instead of the production piece.

Last edited:
Back