Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he's cool!! I love the extended armor and the cannon. Shame about the lenses but they can be modded I guess. I'll be ordering this dude!! :rock

Dred beads look better painted than the old one.

Here's the reason ;)

• Anthony Mestas (Paint)
  • Joe Dunnaway (Paint)

Anybody have any pics of one of these with any 1:1 bio's.

You will have to forgive the quality of the pic. I only have my phone and we get no natural sunlight in the UK :wink1:

11 Bio 010.jpg

It is beautiful, but I'm still waiting for a predator that is similar to the LSF Wolf! I love the action pose, and the open jaws. I do not mind the bios, but prefer the exposed face.

The picture of this next to the other two predator LSB's makes me sad. That P2 LSB could have been phenomenal.

This looks good so far. The bullet hole and lens material are the only complaints I have at the moment. I can get over them if the final product turns out great though.

Now the long wait...

Guys, need some advice. I'm pretty much 90% decided that I'll be PO'ing this but wanted to ask if you think having the unmasked LSB would make a better companion piece to display alongside it rather than having the masked version displayed by itself? I'm starting to think I really need to get the unmasked bust now :gah: I know Sideshow like to milk certain pieces but it would have been so cool to just have one bust but with either a swap out head (one masked and one unmasked) or just have a removable biomask? :(

ma2apena.jpg

evahytys.jpg

Last edited:
I always like having both masked/unmasked versions if possible. Glad they added the cannon, otherwise not sure I would have spent the money for just the bio.

The 2 P1 LSBs should really compliment each other I think. I just picked up an unmasked EX a few weeks ago. These with the 2 P2s and Aliens coming out should look incredible all together. I usually don't like busts, but these I really like.

I always like having both masked/unmasked versions if possible. The 2 P1 LSBs should really compliment each other I think

Yea, this is what I was thinking Stinger...if I'm definitely gonna PO this masked bust then the unmasked version is a MUST! :yess: you mentioned you picked one up a few weeks ago...are they quite difficult to find? I'm not fussed about the EX as i'll be picking up the EX on the masked version and one nameplate should be enough for these two guys :)

Guys, need some advice. I'm pretty much 90% decided that I'll be PO'ing this but wanted to ask if you think having the unmasked LSB would make a better companion piece to display alongside it rather than having the masked version displayed by itself? I'm starting to think I really need to get the unmasked bust now :gah: I know Sideshow like to milk certain pieces but it would have been so cool to just have one bust but with either a swap out head (one masked and one unmasked) or just have a removable biomask? :(

ma2apena.jpg

evahytys.jpg

I'm in the same boat as you dude. I wanted an unmasked bust before this was announced, but wanted an EX since I had the EX Big Chap Alien on PO and wanted matching name plates, but hard to find one now. There was a regular for sale recently locally, but I wanted an EX for the name plate. Now that I'm getting this thing, I no longer need the EX for the unmasked bust since I'll just use the name plate from this for both busts, so I'm going to hunt down a regular unmasked bust when I have the funds :)

I'm in the same boat as you dude. I wanted an unmasked bust before this was announced, but wanted an EX since I had the EX Big Chap Alien on PO and wanted matching name plates, but hard to find one now. There was a regular for sale recently locally, but I wanted an EX for the name plate. Now that I'm getting this thing, I no longer need the EX for the unmasked bust since I'll just use the name plate from this for both busts, so I'm going to hunt down a regular unmasked bust when I have the funds :)

going on the hunt eh!

Cool bro :hi5: Okay, so that's +2 votes on the two P1 busts displayed together...think I better start looking on eBay :pray:

They are not hard to find, but I have noticed them rising in price after the Alien ones got announced. A lot more people are getting into this line now I think. Seems they usually sell around $500, although the cheapest on eBay right now is $700.

Back