Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are not hard to find, but I have noticed them rising in price after the Alien ones got announced. A lot more people are getting into this line now I think. Seems they usually sell around $500, although the cheapest on eBay right now is $700.
How much?! :horror
Payed £200 ($335) for mine, then got another for a friend.
Great price for here in Europe.

I'm in the same boat as you dude. I wanted an unmasked bust before this was announced, but wanted an EX since I had the EX Big Chap Alien on PO and wanted matching name plates, but hard to find one now. There was a regular for sale recently locally, but I wanted an EX for the name plate. Now that I'm getting this thing, I no longer need the EX for the unmasked bust since I'll just use the name plate from this for both busts, so I'm going to hunt down a regular unmasked bust when I have the funds :)

Hey Nuri, got your PM's amd looking forward to reading your thoughts on the custom Pred mate :hi5: gonna be updating my display thread tomorrow with some pics of my extra battle damaged headsculpt and biomask :yess:

Glad I'm not alone in wanting to display both the P1 LSB's together...seems like it will make for an excellent display :rock Let the search begin :)

They are not hard to find, but I have noticed them rising in price after the Alien ones got announced. A lot more people are getting into this line now I think. Seems they usually sell around $500, although the cheapest on eBay right now is $700.

Yea, I just saw that one and it literally is the only one I could find :horror mind you, it is the Exclusive. Hoping like you said, that it wont be too difficult to pick up a regular in the coming months :pray:

This is so awesome. I was having a real tough time deciding whether or not to order the 1:1 bio, but this announcement just made my decision much easier. While I would LOVE to have both, I just can't justify the cost. And the bust just looks so much cooler to me personally.

This will be my first bust and I'm a bit nervous. For those of you that have bought busts/statues from Sideshow, how consistent is the quality of their paint jobs? Also, any issues with pieces getting damaged during shipping?

Damnit, I want this more than the P1 bio now but I don't want to lose out on my NRD:mad:

Contact Sideshow and ask them if they will transfer your NRD to this. I've not done this myself, but I have read many posts by others on these forums that say they have. It's worth a shot.

Contact Sideshow and ask them if they will transfer your NRD to this. I've not done this myself, but I have read many posts by others on these forums that say they have. It's worth a shot.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try that when it goes up for PO.

Have you ever moved an NRD before?

not yet. I didn't even know that was possible.

This will be my first bust and I'm a bit nervous. For those of you that have bought busts/statues from Sideshow, how consistent is the quality of their paint jobs? Also, any issues with pieces getting damaged during shipping?
As always with SS great paint apication is never guaranteed.
Unlike the P2 there's not too much that can go wrong with this...Hopefully.

Broken dreads are always a risk but SS will resolve any issues or offer a small refund it you need to fix them.
My P2 LSB had two dreads that came away but luckily they were an easy fix, they weren't actually snapped.

As always with SS great paint apication is never guaranteed.
Unlike the P2 there's not too much that can go wrong with this...Hopefully.

Broken dreads are always a risk but SS will resolve any issues or offer a small refund it you need to fix them.
My P2 LSB had two dreads that came away but luckily they were an easy fix, they weren't actually snapped.

Thanks. Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. I guess there is just no way to guarantee that something won't break during shipping. Assuming they at least do a good job of packaging the piece, it really is out of their control. I am glad to hear that they will fix/replace anything that breaks. That makes me feel a little more comfortable.

Still worried about the paint though. I'm sure I can return it, but if I return it because I don't like the paint job I probably have to pay for return shipping and I lose my NRD right?

Thanks. Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. I guess there is just no way to guarantee that something won't break during shipping. Assuming they at least do a good job of packaging the piece, it really is out of their control. I am glad to hear that they will fix/replace anything that breaks. That makes me feel a little more comfortable.

Still worried about the paint though. I'm sure I can return it, but if I return it because I don't like the paint job I probably have to pay for return shipping and I lose my NRD right?
If you are concerned have them pack the shipper in another box for added protection. I am considering doing this for my future pieces also as I just got one damaged twice now no replacements are available.

Oh man, this is gonna look good between my P1 LSB and P2 open mouth LSB. How did these pics get posted so fast? Someone mentioned $389.99, is that the legit price?

I hope so, but it would not be the 1st time they upped it after the preview said a lower price. We will know in a few hours.

Anybody have any pics of one of these with any 1:1 bio's.

Snapped a few pictures with various bios for you. I love the P1 LSB, it does always seem to look nicer in person than pictures to me. I'll be ordering the masked version once the ES is announced. No point rushing.

Well they are very different types of collectibles. I love my bios, but if I had to choose between keeping my LSB or the bios I'd go for the lsb. They will no doubt compliment each other well though, I have the bio on order and I will get this.

Back