Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just do it bro...you know you gotta have this piece :) get one of the Alien busts too, if you haven't PO'd already.

I know Nuri :) the classic Pred is my favourite of all the movies and it would go nicely alongside my Custom 1/4 Predator (which I hear you'll be getting tomorrow!!!) :yess:

Not a massive fan of Alien so at least that's one license I can leave well alone :lol :lol

not digging the lenses, they should be a reflective material

This sums up predator collecting doesn't it.. I'm surprised reflective, or rather accurate lenses (when reflections aren't required) aren't at the top of the design concept page in huge bold letters by now...

I don't like the dent, but I might be in for one, looking forward to the full reveal.

Guaranteed nameplate Ex?
Hope so than it's a local order.

The easier work and detail should make this cheaper than the other Predator LSBs then the Cannon addition will bump it back up.
Bit for inflation adds up to $399.99.

Would like to see a 'faceless' bust where you can just swap out different bios.

Maybe the shoulder canon is the EX :horror would be cool as most now are pretty crap

Maybe the shoulder canon is the EX :horror would be cool as most now are pretty crap

Cannon has got to be on them all, can't imagine it being the EX. Hopefully they do something else other than just another regular "predator" nameplate as the EX. I already have one that came with the other LSB. A non BD mask would be a great EX.

but basically the only thing making this "battle damaged" is one blast mark, I doubt a swap out bio without the one mark would be all too enticing. You know what would make a kick ass Ex though, along the same lines, a metal Bio instead. And do that with all the LSB Preds that have Bios and leave the unmasked ones with the nameplates.

but basically the only thing making this "battle damaged" is one blast mark, I doubt a swap out bio without the one mark would be all too enticing. You know what would make a kick ass Ex though, along the same lines, a metal Bio instead. And do that with all the LSB Preds that have Bios and leave the unmasked ones with the nameplates.

True, but plenty of people like the "clean" bio look. It was the EX on the original P1 Hot Toys too.

Nooo, it wouldn't be the P1 bio without his signature blast marks. I agree though, name plates are okay but I already have one from the first version, no need for another. That said I'm not overly bothered about having an EX item with stuff like this, I'd rather they just spent the extra money on adding proper lenses. When it comes to Predator stuff, it doesn't matter how great the item is, if you add cheap painted lenses to larger scale stuff like this they kill it for me.

Back