predator mask for hot toys figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everyone.

Here are some of my other projects.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hi there, I'm new to this site. Awesome looking bios there.. I'm very interested. Can you pm me the details about the prices?

PM replied...

I wanted to add a pic so...

Here is a mask that I purchased. All I had to do was paint it.

I hope I one day get the Hot Toys Guard... oh wait this is not the right place...:monkey2

(Again, thanks for the kind words above.)

Like a capuchin monkey trying repeatedly to crack open a nut, I keep trying to make unique and interesting 1/6 scale Predator masks. I have the hardest time even making something symmetrical. Anyway, here are some photos of my latest effort.

To make sure the predator mask doesn’t slide off, I made it fit into the mandible sockets. It is customized to fit onto the original / P1 1987 Hot Toys Predator (or the Guardian Predator).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Damn... that's a hell of a creepy mask. The Alien teeth remind me of the ones by Fewture.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
and taylerdurdem... WOW ...the Master Mask Maker. Your work is awesome! I really should add some of your masks to my personal mask collection.

Thanks so much...I'll keep trying. :)

great start the borg mask should be smooth however i think ive seen the actual borg mask on google image

Hey thanks!

I liked your idea.

I gave it my best shot and here are some pics. Keep in mind, I can not sculpt like the talented people around here.

Of course, every little flaw is magnified in the pictures. Also, I tried to made the masks look nasty, old and battle worn.

Predyver (He defeated a Guyver.):

picture.php

picture.php

I made the Borgish Predator Mask smoother. I am thinking about reworking the snout to something like this:

picture.php

For the masks that fit the Jungle Hunter / Original 1987 Predator, I made sure I can add the targeting "laser" / LED, wires and connector. Today I received a shipment of the connectors and made sure they plug in properly to the predator armor.

I appreciate the compliments but I don't think there was enough interest to actually cast copies of them. (I would have to let someone else tackle that part. My day job keeps me so busy.)

Thanks again for the encouraging comments.

Last edited:
Awesome concept for the Guyver! I think that wud be a hit when the new preds come out as a custom with there armor. Since there armor resembles the Guyvers armor!

Back