PREDATOR MAQUETTE!!...............$999.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is thank God LOTR is ending. I'm seriously considering this. I love the additional stand where you can display the alternate head.

ORDERED AND HATE I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2006!!!!

What a piece. Exclusive version rocks!

At least early 2006.

This statue is massive!

Don't wait too long to decide el. Only 300 exclusive ones.

re

:bang I was going to order it through Flex Pay...until I read it only ships from the US warehouse. UK Customs and shipping would add another $333+ to the cost. :thud

Re: re

Well guys, I ordered one through Flex Pay. I can easily afford it if the payments are spread out that far. I mean, the last payment isn't until April 1, 2006! :google

The cancellation fee is only $20 before February 1, anyway. Better safe than sorry. I think I would be kicking myself if I didn't order this.

This thing is AMAZING! It's huge, probably over 24" and the while it's mostly sculpted the webbing is real and is imbedded in the polystone. Must have been a @#%$ to manufacture. The additional masked head will be switchable on the exclusive version and will LIGHT UP! I normally wouldn't consider a piece this expensive, especially since I'm not a huge Predator fan, but I'm going to have to get this one.

This thing is everything I could EVER want in a Predator piece. Except for its price. Its completely unaffordable for me :cry

I can't believe so many have ordered without a second thought. :x

Well, it looks like Sideshow have said if Cinemaquettes, can sell them for that. so can we and they were right.

Predator does look pretty cool but price tag is too high - i can get a nice plasma for that much.

If i was to ever get these cinemaquettes (frankly i didnt know what these are - i guess they are human sized statues - am i wrong) ---

well back to the pt if i ever to get one it would be of LOTR i guess -- i looked at the ARagon pic posted - pretty sweet - wish they havea Boromir coming out -

I normally wouldn't consider a piece this expensive, especially since I'm not a huge Predator fan, but I'm going to have to get this one.

That was exactly my thought process Dave. This piece is AMAZING. My jaw dropped when I saw it.

Well guys, I ordered one through Flex Pay. I can easily afford it if the payments are spread out that far. I mean, the last payment isn't until April 1, 2006!

The cancellation fee is only $20 before February 1, anyway. Better safe than sorry. I think I would be kicking myself if I didn't order this.

Smart move El. I ordered without a second thought with the flexpay. This thing is unbelievable. Now as long as my wife doesn't notice when it finally arrives :lol :thwak :thwak

Re

I can't believe so many have ordered without a second thought.
Well, it looks like Sideshow have said if Cinemaquettes, can sell them for that. so can we and they were right.

I only ordered because of the Flex Pay option. Many people just wanted to reserve an Exclusive now before they sell out. I'm sure there will be cancelled orders when this is ready to ship.
I agree with what you said, I don't understand how most other 1/4 pieces are under $350, but all of the sudden this is $1000. :rolleyes

Re: Re

I don't understand how most other 1/4 pieces are under $350, but all of the sudden this is $1000.

Basically, it's because this is a smaller version of a Cinemaquette. It's sculpted by Stan Winston Studios, who will no doubt be doing a 1/3 version for Cinemaquette also.

This is really NOT a Sideshow product. It's just being distributed by them. I just look at it as getting a Cinemaquette quality product for a lesser cost due to the 1/4 scale. I can only imagine what the 1/3 Predator will cost. 1.5-2k is my guess.

I really hope Sideshow continues this trend with basically 1/4 versions of the Cinemaquettes. Their FlexPay system and the fact that the pieces are smaller will allow me to afford several pieces that I otherwise might not buy. Now if only they could release a 1/4 T3 Arnold in the style of the Cinemaquette for around $800 or so. :drool

Back