Predator Cinemaquette, possible problem ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen it in person and I was blown away by its superb fine details. You have to see this is person.

This goes for the Godfather statue as well.

it is a simply amazing piece. Trust us that have seen it in person......when you see this thing.....you'll crap yer pants and then happily clean them while staring at this thing of beauty.

I cant wait

Seriously, get used to the CM haters. It's their purpose in life to convince waverers of their little twisted hate crusade even though they know ^^^^ about the pieces in question.

,,maybe cause most of their pieces sucks?? i mean look at their human figures,...pathetic!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

You defenetly never ordered from them before to believe their shipping dates,... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

first they said in two weeks!! that was 2 weeks ago for the people that pre ordered it!!
now mid november!! :rotfl

They started saying November right around that time. There was also someone on SF saying those estimated dates were off. The big story is that 500 are already made.

,,maybe cause most of their pieces sucks?? i mean look at their human figures,...pathetic!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Wow, that is a bold statement. I am not a CM fiend, but any untrained eye can see that they are pretty amazing. Have you seen the Godfather?

Seriously, get used to the CM haters. It's their purpose in life to convince waverers of their little twisted hate crusade even though they know ^^^^ about the pieces in question.

You sure got that right. Nuff said. :gun

You defenetly never ordered from them before to believe their shipping dates,... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

first they said in two weeks!! that was 2 weeks ago for the people that pre ordered it!!
now mid november!! :rotfl

Ermmm.. I was told they start shipping in mid-november about 3 months ago. But yeah, like everyone else out there, I'm sure it will get pushed... SSC Iron Man anyone?

also any one have the base size of the CM Endo terminator?

i want to display him next to the predator so i need his base size and total height.

thanks in advance

As promised...

Hey guys! I just received another update from Cinemaquette! This time we have the box size and weight! First off, here's a photo of the shipping box (Actual product box will not be revealed):

blog_cmpredbox.jpg

Outer carton dimension: 34.25 * 28.5 * 24.75(inch)
Net weight: 52.2 LBS
Gross weight: 88.5 LBS

That is one big ass box LOL!

Enjoy!
Dan

Back