Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made it from scratch. The blade is made from Apoxie sculpt, the wrap on the handle is lace webbing soaked in paint. Several of the bones where made in the same fashion including the three at the back of his waist and the claw hanging from his belt.

a final proof that "shadow" sculpt = "classic" sculpt.

classic_shadow_fit_002_zps06b5862e.jpg:original

classic_shadow_fit_001_zps44445be8.jpg:original

classic_shadow_fit_004_zps36c16b57.jpg:original

classic_shadow_fit_003_zpsbf942d32.jpg:original

well... one day HT decided that if they don't glue jaws to first Predator 2 figure's face, they can make them interchangeable.

after several years HT decided that if they don't glue the lower jaw piece to face of next after "shadow" predator, they can make masks with a face part for a better fit.

both times it was an engineering win.

wonder what will be the third "what-if-we-don't-glue-it" :)

i think i found a perfect helmet for my Snake! it fits the armor color and his character.

berserker_helmet_001_zps14baa4bd.jpg:original

berserker_helmet_002_zps19ab6c6a.jpg:original

berserker_helmet_003_zpsbc65c518.jpg:original

berserker_helmet_004_zps8d95d26e.jpg:original

berserker_helmet_005_zps182481f8.jpg:original

he's big, strong, fat, dangerous - and fond of prey stuff pieces in his appearance.

yes the lenses are replaced and the jaw is whitened.

dunno what you meant :dunno
wait, weren't you the one fond of short, weak rodrigators killing little predator babies in the "predators" movie?

i think i found a perfect helmet for my Snake! it fits the armor color and his character.

he's big, strong, fat, dangerous - and fond of prey stuff pieces in his appearance.

that looks really odd.

Never occurred to me the use of Berserker's bio on Shadow, and it looks awesome! Great match! :hi5:

yeah it was unexpectedly nice. i think their big sizes (ht berserker and ht shadow) make it a match. plus shadow's head tentacles match the movie berserker a lot better than tsang's berserker.
my goal is to give a different helmet to every pred i have (except the old man Grayback), i have a vast collection of HT predator helmets and play with variants for now.
What did you replace the lenses with P. ?
the material tylerdurdem once shipped with his P2 helmet.
or you can also use the 3.5" disc material, it's harder to glue but it is black.

I was lucky to get mine or $164.49 shipped via Sideshow. It was on clearance and for some reason had free shipping.

Yeah I got the last one I think. It went out of stock right when I ordered mine.

Back