Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the current state of my Shadow Pred. It's still very much a WIP and I'll be adding more bones and leather work. The cuff on the left arm will be replaced with an actual leather one.

The belt assembly is from Noland which surprisingly fits the Pred body. I repainted some parts of it to better match the other armor and added leather bits.

I also plan on picking up one of Tyler's masks. I originally was going to go with the Serpent mask but I think the Beast might go better with this bone motif.

IMG_9742 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Still a WIP but many aspects are done. A quick rundown of everything so far.

- alien skull modified to create two shoulder pieces using the jaw for one and the skull for the other.
- leather added to left shoulder
- Berserker gauntlet added to right arm
- cloth wrap added to right forearm
- custom leather scabbard made for knife (used some of the small skulls and bones that came with him)
- leather belt added
- Noland belt used instead of what he came with. Repainted to match better and leather loin cloth added
- bones added to the back of the belt

I still need to replace the left gauntlet. The bones at the back where sculpted from scratch but I also have a toy aligator skeleton coming I hope to harvest some additional bones from. I also want to add sometime to the left greave but not sure what yet. Maybe another knife.

The other big thing to still do is get a mask from Tayler and paint it. Still unsure if I want the Serpent or the Beast mask.

IMG_9745 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

IMG_9751 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

IMG_9754 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

You have an opinion of which mask I should go with? I was originally thinking the Serpent mask but now that I'm almost done with my mods I'm thinking the Beast is more fitting.

Back