Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
although he is only about 1/6 scale i preordered him because he's my favourite predator all time, i'm not gonna buy the other predators in the same scale but this one is just too badass to pass on

I just got in to collecting and I'm torn if I should get the elder and classic Pred statues. I already have the Legendary Pred bust on flex and really just want to stick to life size busts, LSF busts and premium format figures.

What do you guys reckon the chances of a premium format, 1:4 or 1:2 classic Pred in the next couple of years will be? Wolf LSF doesn't interest me as I am only in to collecting from the movies I like. I don't want to miss out on these two and then there be nothing for years but I also want consistency and these won't really fit with premium formats.

although he is only about 1/6 scale i preordered him because he's my favourite predator all time, i'm not gonna buy the other predators in the same scale but this one is just too badass to pass on

I thought it was 1/5 like the rest?

Dear Sideshow,

I've heard you're going to add the mandible piercing tooth ring bling! Now if you would kindly make a movie accurate sword and add the laser sight mounted on top of the shoulder cannon this statue would be near perfect. And you'd be the first to make an Elder with a movie accurate shoulder cannon that I know of! I've seen a few mods customize their Elder figures, but everyone else gets it wrong whether it's a figure, statue etc. IMO it's such an important detail; it's imperative you get it right! My gripe with the pose is that it looks like the Elder is taking the flint lock pistol from thin air rather than from his belt. It doesn't appear as if the pistol was secured and holstered into his belt. The nose of the gun should be on the inside of his belt as if he's in the process of removing it.

In the first reference picture you can see the sword is straight in shape. Yours is wavy. In the second reference pic you can clearly see the laser sight mounted atop his shoulder cannon. I can't stress enough how important that is.

Thanks,

-George

elderpredatorreferencepic.jpg

ElderPredReference2.jpg

Last edited:
I just got in to collecting and I'm torn if I should get the elder and classic Pred statues. I already have the Legendary Pred bust on flex and really just want to stick to life size busts, LSF busts and premium format figures.

What do you guys reckon the chances of a premium format, 1:4 or 1:2 classic Pred in the next couple of years will be? Wolf LSF doesn't interest me as I am only in to collecting from the movies I like. I don't want to miss out on these two and then there be nothing for years but I also want consistency and these won't really fit with premium formats.

I passed on this although it's from a good movie but am ready to order the Wolf even though it's from a movie that stinks.
I agree it's nice to collect from enjoyable movies but even though P2 was so much better than Requiem I would much prefer the Wolf over Elder.
Classic Predator was a total no brainer, ordered the Ex as soon as I saw it.
Edit: I refer to the 1/5 Wolf, would not even consider the LSF at those prices.

boba fett delay ,kotobukiya jim lee batman delay,now predator elder ? My luck sucks this year.

Back