Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's done pretty good with their predator paint apps. Even their small Pred diorama's were pretty detailed. Their 1/4 maquette looks killer. The 1:1 bust is pretty nice. The only one I've ever been close to disappointed with it the 1:1 Wolf. I'm more worried about the molding/casting process killing some of the detail.

Sideshow's done pretty good with their predator paint apps. Even their small Pred diorama's were pretty detailed. Their 1/4 maquette looks killer. The 1:1 bust is pretty nice. The only one I've ever been close to disappointed with it the 1:1 Wolf. I'm more worried about the molding/casting process killing some of the detail.
The Pred LSB paint apps aren't worthy of $350, there's the Predators statues..I don't think the P2 one was that great. Then there's the AvP biomasks..

You never really know.

...if they can't give him the right weapon.. :monkey1

So many pre-orders converting in September that I'm not sure I'll be able to afford this one.

The sword is the major gripe I have now that SSC has confirmed the mandible ring will be there. I do like the height. Without the base he is true 1/6 scale, maybe even a tad taller.

Back