Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This elder statue seems to be not really accurate, even his blade looks nothing like that.

It's been mentioned several times. The blades wrong and what's worse IMO is it doesn't even match the sheath.
Easy pass for me.
Classic will be here soon then a P2 would be nice.
I'd display 1&2 statues with 1&2 LSB's.

I though the was talking about the tat?!
Did Elder have a canon?

cap065pz3.jpg

Cant wait for this to get released! Im going to order a Narin spirit blade kit and display it with this.

spirtiblade.jpg

Cant wait for this to get released! Im going to order a Narin spirit blade kit and display it with this.

spirtiblade.jpg
I've had my eye on this one too. Just a tad over 14" and that's without the base!

My only problem is I don't know someone in Los Angeles that could take on the painting of this project, so I didn't preorder the kit. :(

I've had my eye on this one too. Just a tad over 14" and that's without the base!

My only problem is I don't know someone in Los Angeles that could take on the painting of this project, so I didn't preorder the kit. :(

Yea i have not painted a Narin kit before but im looking to get this and his classic kit and give it a go. I have a lot of exp painting Games Workshop models and just started my first 1/6 custom so hope i can do it!

Would like to share with you about my painted Young Elder. :wave

CIMG5942.jpg

CIMG5944.jpg

CIMG5943.jpg

Back