Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!

I know that there is a disinterested on this piece because of the size and because some people think that the paint job won't be as good as the prototype, but Elder Predator was always one of my favorite predators and the size of this is a pretty good one.

I just got an email saying that they found a Exclusive one for me and that my waitlist will convert on Monday

I'm pretty happy about that. This is going to be a great looking piece, just like Ben Kenobi statue and if there isn't any delays, I will have it by Christmas.

It also helps that they are making only 350 of these......

I'll be sure to post photos of it when I get it

Cheers

Bear

200214_press02-001.jpg
elder1.jpg

Hey!

I know that there is a disinterested on this piece because of the size and because some people think that the paint job won't be as good as the prototype, but Elder Predator was always one of my favorite predators and the size of this is a pretty good one.

I just got an email saying that they found a Exclusive one for me and that my waitlist will convert on Monday

I'm pretty happy about that. This is going to be a great looking piece, just like Ben Kenobi statue and if there isn't any delays, I will have it by Christmas.

It also helps that they are making only 350 of these......

I'll be sure to post photos of it when I get it

Cheers

Bear

200214_press02-001.jpg
elder1.jpg

Congrats man! I have the EX on order for this too. Im still excited for this line, the scale does not bother me. I think the amount of detail going into these sculpts is great.

Did you order the other two from the line? I have the wolf and p1 ex on order too.

Congrats man! I have the EX on order for this too. Im still excited for this line, the scale does not bother me. I think the amount of detail going into these sculpts is great.

Did you order the other two from the line? I have the wolf and p1 ex on order too.

I was never a big fan of the other two because of the pose. I was waiting for Wolf Pred and when it was released I was very disappointed with the pose. The original one is still a possibility but I think I will wait to see the in hand photos or videos. It suppose to be shipped this month.....

So far, elder is my favorite and I hope it looks as good as the prototype

Cheers

Bear

Last edited:
This piece is coming out in November but I don't see a lot if love for this it, although I think it is one of the best statues out there.....in my humble opinion, of course...

Cheers

Bear

I was never a big fan of the other two because of the pose. I was waiting for Wolf Pred and when it was released I was very disappointed with the pose. The original one is still a possibility but I think I will wait to see the in hand photos or videos. It suppose to be shipped this month.....

So far, elder is my favorite and I hope it looks as good as the prototype

Cheers

Bear

:lecture I feel the same way too, however, it's slowly starting to grow on me. I'll get over it. :D

:lecture I feel the same way too, however, it's slowly starting to grow on me. I'll get over it. :D

good for you,
the things more important is to have it first,
if you like it you can keep it and if you don't like it you can sell it :clap

Back