Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sword is the major gripe I have now that SSC has confirmed the mandible ring will be there. I do like the height. Without the base he is true 1/6 scale, maybe even a tad taller.
I'd buy if it they used the right sword.

But they're idiots, so they're not getting $300 from me.

I would have paid around $1200 for the Wolf Maquette, too...shame.

i pulled the trigger and ordered him, sold my elder from hot toys a few months ago and will replace him by this statue

Have the classic statue on order, passed on Dutch because the scale won't fit in with anything and debating wether to pull the trigger on this beast? The fact that the classic is perched on a raised tree and only 1 inch taller than this worrys me a bit. Will the two statues, minus base, be the same scale?
Could be a potential cool duo on display.
Also tempted with the LSB but seen mixed reviews on the finished piece. Anyone got it? Any opinions?
I have what I consider to be the daddy, predator CM, but always looking to add to my predator display.
Thanks guys.

Just one thing I noticed and no one has mentioned. The sword has quite a significant bend in it but the sheath seems to be straight?

No one has mentioned?

Most of us sick fanatics here, who are all well beyond insanity, know that the P2 Elder does not normally have the sword SSC used in this statue.

Yeah, it's been mentioned. :wave

Well, the sheath is correct. The sword is not. Doesn't matter that the sheath is not right for that sword.

Do you suggest they make the statue with the wrong sheath too?! :cuckoo::slap

Well, the sheath is correct. The sword is not. Doesn't matter that the sheath is not right for that sword.

Actually that makes sense i.e. to make the sheath bent too. It's better that there are two inaccuracies rather than one and the whole thing looking out of place.

Cheers,
Neo.

Actually that makes sense i.e. to make the sheath bent too. It's better that there are two inaccuracies rather than one and the whole thing looking out of place.

Cheers,
Neo.

:lol I'd rather he had the wrong sword that matched the sheath than the wrong sword that doesn't even go with the sheath around his waist. Has he just robbed the sword off another predator?
Still undecided on this piece. As someone else said will wait and order if the classic looks as good as I'm hoping.

So you are suggesting a sword, be it right or wrong, looks better with a sheath that doesn't even match? So yes! I do suggest they make a sheath that matches the wrong sword.
Your reasoning doesn't even make sense!

Last edited:
So you are suggesting a sword, be it right or wrong, looks better with a sheath that doesn't even match? So yes! I do suggest they make a sheath that matches the wrong sword.
Your reasoning doesn't even make sense!

You guys are hilarious.

Here's my suggestion: This statue needs the correct sword and sheath.

What a concept!

Glad that I amuse you. What you are suggesting is correct but what I said is if they went with an inaccurate sword, they should've made an inaccurate sheath too!

Cheers,
Neo.

So more inaccuracies.

Understood.

This is great :-D

Hey guys!

I love the Elder Predator but I'm on the fence on this one because of the size. It is basically a 1/6 scale as far as I can tell and I'm afraid it is too small...but at the same time it is an amazing piece.....

What is your opinion about it???

Cheers

Bear

200214_press01-001.jpg

Back