Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

You only pay 20% if it's over $1,000? How much if it's < $1,000?
We pay 20% regardless of price :gah:

This is true... Strange tax laws...
CC its a b***h paying tax isn't it... :(
Oh to live in the USA.
Recently received my beautiful Alien Warrior bust and thought I had escaped paying VAT and then... BOOM! £62.25 needs paying to FedEx. I have to say though... The brown shipping box was unmarked and I mean unmarked... Looked like the warehouse delivered it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Thinking of trying to cancel this and get back my NRD considering the date change...people have done that already right? Since I have limited space too, I would rather make room for the COTD line. Or maybe just keep him and see how it turns out in person? Has many people been cancelling?

Seems everybody is. A couple of us still have it on order. I suspect you can get your NRD back given the delay if you choose to do so.

cool, right on. I hope he comes out great. What I originally saw I dug. Interested to see what production piece is like. These prices are just insane though sometimes...I really wanted that Godzilla but 800 damn...

cool, right on. I hope he comes out great. What I originally saw I dug. Interested to see what production piece is like. These prices are just insane though sometimes...I really wanted that Godzilla but 800 damn...

Indeed and it doesn't have the size/presence that a good Godzilla piece ought to have.

EX is sold out, no more waitlist..

They did that with Batman EX too, then reopened the WL when he started shipping. They probably want people to start ordering the regular as they are going to have a hard time moving those if people still think they can get the EX.

They did that with Batman EX too, then reopened the WL when he started shipping. They probably want people to start ordering the regular as they are going to have a hard time moving those if people still think they can get the EX.

I was one of them that had the regular batman preordered and hopped on the wait list for the EX. Once the EX converted SS just transferred over the NRD to the EX and cancelled my regular order. I don't think SS is purposely closing the EX. They're currently sold out until they start shipping and some decide to cancel. Hope there's no "pit gate" like Bat had. Which I believe is what caused most of the early cancellations to that statue.

I was one of them that had the regular batman preordered and hopped on the wait list for the EX. Once the EX converted SS just transferred over the NRD to the EX and cancelled my regular order. I don't think SS is purposely closing the EX. They're currently sold out until they start shipping and some decide to cancel. Hope there's no "pit gate" like Bat had. Which I believe is what caused most of the early cancellations to that statue.

Yea, I got my Batman EX that way too, got on the WL the day after it came back and I think it took months to convert. I would love this to only have a "pit gate" like Bats that is easy to fix. They would have had to start with a good piece to begin with and that is not the case here.:lol

I have the EX on order and haven't regretted it once. Is it a perfect representation of the P2, no. But it's a Predator and everyone that I know that will see it won't see the flaws. My prediction is this will be amazing in hand and flaws will become overlooked. Just as the Wolf LSF and the leg netting are.

I have the EX on order and haven't regretted it once. Is it a perfect representation of the P2, no. But it's a Predator and everyone that I know that will see it won't see the flaws. My prediction is this will be amazing in hand and flaws will become overlooked. Just as the Wolf LSF and the leg netting are.

Your friends may not know, but you do, and that is who is plunking down the $$$$. I hope it comes out good for those that get it, but the issues with this will never be anything like the netting on the Wolf. That is very minor and some even like it better with the netting. Plus if it really bugs you not impossible to change. To fix the P2 you would need to almost start from scratch.

To each there own. Wolf is not a perfect representation. Very few statues are and this one will be no different. I'll hold off final judgement until I have it in hand.

To fix the P2 you would need to almost start from scratch.

Not defending its bad bits but that is a little harsh Sting ;)

To make this really great, the bio head and the dreads on both heads need completely re-sculpting, no denying that! The base is so so and the spear is undersized. But other than that, the sculpt is nice, the proportions are good and for me, the pose is excellent.

Back