Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

If you don't want it and there's no issues you pay return postage.
Surely having to pay return postage would deter someone sending an item back to recoup their NRD. Unless it was an expensive item with a large deposit.
I've returned something that I didn't like and they sent me a prepaid postage label for the box. In my experience they paid for return shipping on a returned product.

They might even have ended the run early, It is hard to believe 1260 of these have been shifted at the price they put on it.

Sauron hasn't even sold 1500 yet and he's been around for awhile already, at a fraction of the price.

less than 40 my ass! I canceled my EX and might pick up a reg after we see the actual product, but Im not falling for it this time.

Really? I'm surprised you'd take that fat version of Godzilla over a 1:4 P2, even if the P2 isn't perfect. :lol To be honest you have time to wait and see anyway, the regular P2 will probably still be in stock when Zilla ships...

Really? I'm surprised you'd take that fat version of Godzilla over a 1:4 P2, even if the P2 isn't perfect. :lol To be honest you have time to wait and see anyway, the regular P2 will probably still be in stock when Zilla ships...

No way - because there's less than 40 left !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick - jump on the list quickly - and be quick about it.

demotivational-posters-plan-b.jpg

I like it. It's bulky and nearly twice the weight of Pred and cheaper...Much cheaper.
This base is going to be hollow as ****. Ugly and light.

*Disclaimer. I'll probably fall in love with this once released :lol

Out of interest, has anybody at all on here ordered a regular already?

I ordered the regular because I'm in Australia and anything I buy from sideshow over $1000 gotta pay 20% tax plus shipping. It was $1199 here for regular or if I ordered the exclusive from Sideshow prob be around $1700 plus our dollar is little lower now to. I don't think the Exclusive is a must for this statue anyway

Back