Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've been out if collecting for handful of years now. Always loved the look of this piece.

A guy locally is selling the regular version for what equals $648 U.S.. seems like a pretty good price to pass up.

Before making a final decision check out more screen accurate Infinity Studios and Prime 1’s Predator 2 offerings...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would anybody sell this for half of what they paid? There are much better options now between Prime 1 & Infinity. However, this isn't a bad statue (I have it up front on my computer desk beside me) For that kind of money I'd snap it up. But I'd also be extremely weary as it's a deal that seems too good to be true....

So I went and grabbed him. Pretty impressive piece. Especially for just under $650 U.S. Crappy Canadian exchange rate on top of that though.

Besides being a dull paint job. It's got a lot of presence.

I'm not sure how to post pic using my phone.

So I went and grabbed him. Pretty impressive piece. Especially for just under $650 U.S. Crappy Canadian exchange rate on top of that though.

Besides being a dull paint job. It's got a lot of presence.

I'm not sure how to post pic using my phone.

Congrats on a great deal!

78555635ca102b555129bf99ba71b3ff.jpg

I love him. Wish I hadn?t passed when he was first up. I get the criticisms, but he?s a beaut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back