Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Landed myself an exclusive through a friend ;) he no longer wants it so it's now mine ;)))))) HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I just got a deal on the Predator 1 maquette for a little bit more and I was going to pay for this one.
I'll be canceling my preorder in the morning and putting those funds towards that so someones wait list should convert.
Exclusive version isn't that big of a deal to me so if it turns out great I'll maybe pick it up down the line.

This just go pushed back to Feb. 2015

From 18/8/14... There has been a bit of discussion about this already. SSAlex basically said the delay is because they weren't happy with the production currently and wanted to improve it. At $1200 + shipping and taxes for a 1:4 Predator, that seems like a wise decision as people are going to go over these with electron microscopes....

Looks like this was delayed again. The product page now says Feb 2015. My flex dates haven't been updated yet but I'm sure I will be getting an email soon.

Doesn't bode well when even SS throws the red flag on a statue. I mean they let Apocalypse out and it was crummy.

Doesn't bode well when even SS throws the red flag on a statue. I mean they let Apocalypse out and it was crummy.

That's what worries me, we all know SS standards are not all that high, so given they sent this Predator statue back says the factories are screwing this one up big time....

So do I cancel now and eat $120 NRD (although might get it back since it's being delayed again) or risk the chance that it comes out crappy and eat the $120 NRD + shipping back to them.... ugh.... And this is why I'm starting to give up on SS...

Why would you lose your NRD by returning it?

I've been told by a SS agent that unless the statue has something wrong with it besides me just not liking it I will lose my NRD and have to pay for return shipping....

Then I was lied to !!!!! Although that could just mean for a statue that has issues they can't fix.... After all what's the point of a NRD if you can just ship it back to them to get around the NRD restrictions... I'll try sending a PM directly to SSAlex and see what she says... If this is true then I'll be pissed because I wanted to send back my Indy statue and they told me I would lose the NRD since in their opinion nothing was wrong with it....

If you don't want it and there's no issues you pay return postage.
Surely having to pay return postage would deter someone sending an item back to recoup their NRD. Unless it was an expensive item with a large deposit.

If you want to cancel Dan, just message them, the delay should be enough to justify having your NRD returned. I guess these will be like hens teeth outside of the SS warehouse...

Well I just canceled my PO. Got all my $$ back including NRD deposit. Should have the Predator 1 Maquette next week.:yess:

Back