Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Yeah, doesn't hurt to try.

Haven't looked at this guy in a while anyway, here we go ;)

Get your order in Col, he isn't perfect, but he's nicer than that Zilla imo.

I have a feeling a few of these will convert in the weeks running up to release. You going to take him if so? Or just cancel and pick him up locally after the production pieces have arrived?

I'm hoping that delay will work out well for us on this guy..

Didn't you not want to keep it if it converted?
My ideal scenario is conversion after inhand pictures.

I ordered within minutes of him going up but decided I couldn't trust around £900 cash on their factory workers and Q.C.
I have the P2 LSB. Turns out like that and there will be tears.
Only reason the Bust is in my collection is because it worked out free with a deal :D

I ordered within minutes of him going up but decided I couldn't trust around £900 cash on their factory workers and Q.C.
Only reason the Bust is in my collection is because it worked out free with a deal :D

You left out the bit where you tirelessly taunted me to order before you backed out and cancelled, I ordered when it was showing 10 remaining... :rotfl

That's risking it! It could turn out to be a home run and then you might risk not getting one :(

That's risking it! It could turn out to be a home run and then you might risk not getting one :(

Not likely with the amount made and the price, EX will be done and gone of course, but there will be plenty of regulars about for a while yet.

No worries there. I can get him locally for quite a bit cheaper.
Ex is no biggie, not worth the risk anyway.

Not a simple return/refund when you're international.
Chasing Governmrnt for Tax could be a ballache.

Back