Power Loader Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll pass, not sideshows fault, it's s. weaver's fault, she must really be stuck on her self,
she won't let nobody use her likeness.

i think it looks awesome. cant wait to pre-order this to add it to my future queen diorama...

Damn, that looks pretty good.

And I told myself I wasn't going to get this...but now....

looks good so far.

but i'll get this only if it has some degree of poseability, like the robocop pf.
at the very least, movable powerloader arms.

looks good so far.

but i'll get this only if it has some degree of poseability, like the robocop pf.
at the very least, movable powerloader arms.

NONE of the dios have been poseable.

You shouldn't expect this one to be...and why would you?

I think this will look really good next to the Queen Alien Diorama. Since I have the queen on preorder, may as well preorder this too.

They should make this with a removable head on a magnet - then we could customize a 'correct' head with fewer problems... :monkey3

I think this one is identical to that japanese kit they made, you could find it on google. Strangely enough the pic of the full kit cannot be viewed anymore ever since they put this up on preview...coincidence? It's got to be the same one, I regret I did'nt save the pic - going to have to wait another week so we can see this baby in full glory. *sigh*

I think this one is identical to that japanese kit they made, you could find it on google. Strangely enough the pic of the full kit cannot be viewed anymore ever since they put this up on preview...coincidence? It's got to be the same one, I regret I did'nt save the pic - going to have to wait another week so we can see this baby in full glory. *sigh*

Actually, it wasn't a Japanese kit.

It was originally produced by an American company called FORBIDDEN ZONE back in '07. It was meant to be a kit that needed to be built and painted.

I was at the Wonderfest where it was previewed.

All this before Sideshow snatched up the sculpt...much to the dismay of those of us who wanted to order the kit.

I love how Sideshow is trying to be all "sneeky" with this when there are a couple of hundred of us with pics of it.

Here are a few pics...

100_3460.jpg

100_3462.jpg

100_3463.jpg

100_3464.jpg

100_3465.jpg

What do you mean. SS have paid 20CFOX for a licence to produce this piece. Was that kit produced under licence?

What do you mean. SS have paid 20CFOX for a licence to produce this piece. Was that kit produced under licence?

Nope...most garage kits aren't licenced.
They bought the rights to the kit from Forbidden Zone and then licenced it.

So this is a simple re-release? I thought the Gore Group was sculpting this. Confused.

Back