Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can only find a way to make her eyes red w/o ruining the head, hmmm

ya i was toying with that idea as well. i would chrome silver paint the eyes, then candy coat in red. fairly simple with a paint brush.

just need Tamiya Chrome Silver and then Tamiya clear red over it. Just go in the eyeball areas without getting on the eye lids. Will make them shine and seem like they are glowing.

ya i was toying with that idea as well. i would chrome silver paint the eyes, then candy coat in red. fairly simple with a paint brush.

just need Tamiya Chrome Silver and then Tamiya clear red over it. Just go in the eyeball areas without getting on the eye lids. Will make them shine and seem like they are glowing.

Cool idea! :rock

I might try and see if I can get something similar to the Superman material ones. I did get a few extras, maybe I can toy with em.

Nice thanks. However, by ruined I meant altering and having a negative impact on resale (eventually). PG for me is a substitue for Supergirl, if and when she arrives.

If you haven't pre-ordered already, It's pretty much guaranteed it will convert if you waitlist now.

With all of the cancellations that happen, what are people doing, just taking the NRD hit?

We, as collectors, are a fickle bunch ...I'm guessing some are taking the NRD hit just so that they get what they want. There are some great statues coming out in 2015 and some will change their choices...

If you haven't pre-ordered already, It's pretty much guaranteed it will convert if you waitlist now.

With all of the cancellations that happen, what are people doing, just taking the NRD hit?

Hopefully. I just noticed today and I went on the waitlist straight away. Hopefully it does convert.
How long ago did it sell out?

Huh? Just came here and she is WL? For real? I'm still waiting to use the monthly coupon when she is eligible. I wonder if I should risk the wait because this could be a fake sell out. Must think about it. But I know this one is ex or fail 1000%.

Huh? Just came here and she is WL? For real? I'm still waiting to use the monthly coupon when she is eligible. I wonder if I should risk the wait because this could be a fake sell out. Must think about it. But I know this one is ex or fail 1000%.

not really...regular is plenty awesome and prob the head I would display 90% of the time...

When did this go on WL. Knew it wouldn't last long enough for a coupon. CBG you should've known when the ES was so low man. Good thing I got this chick before the WL

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back