Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm seriously late now but does anyone have a link to the Ex for PG?
I can't find it now on the SS site so assume even if I do wait list her I won't be successful
I dithered too long

If not no bother & the Reg will do but if I can still get a chance then happy days

Neil

So how many DC PF's does Sideshow usually announce in a year? 4 or so?

In terms of female PF's I'd want to get besides PG and BG, I'd ****ing LOVE to see Zatanna. Followed by like...Supergirl, Hawkgirl and Raven.

In terms of female PF's I'd want to get besides PG and BG, I'd ****ing LOVE to see Zatanna. Followed by like...Supergirl, Hawkgirl and Raven.

Zatanna & Huntress would be my next 2 picks for DC ladies then I'd like Black Canary but I really want a Green Arrow before Canary

Neil

I expect at least 2 more to be announced or previewed before or by SDCC.

There is also that blue Batman PF variant that was rumored from that one video.

I'm expecting Robin at some point this year, reckon it will be one of the SDCC announcements but I can definitely see it happening this year

Neil

The DC girls seems to be selling well for SS. Hope the line keeps going with 4-5 releases a year. The next five I'd like to see are Supergirl, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Mera and Huntress. After that Black Canary, Vixen and Batwoman.

There were a lot of votes for Black Canary, Nightwing, Flash, Deathstroke and Green Arrow on a poll made by Igo over at SF.

I expect at least one of those this year.

Last year they did 4 females plus a revisit and also Lobo (+Dawg). The year before they didn't release much except Supes, HQ, Ivy. This year looks like it could be another big one as they've already announce 2 big ones and I see even more coming
Thanks man you're a star.

Getting onto it today.

Just out of interest if I allocate some or all of my points to this I don't actually use them unless it converts do I?

With the $20 extra reward for the Green with Envy Ivy delay I've got around $100 now & not sure if IO should use the whole lot on her or do 50/50 with Batgirl :)

Neil
You won't be able to add RP on a WL item bro :( Alex on SF said that may change but for now the system is set up not to take it.
I'm expecting Robin at some point this year, reckon it will be one of the SDCC announcements but I can definitely see it happening this year

Neil
Dude a Robin is about due, though which one (and he waits for the mayhem to ensue muahahahahahah)
There were a lot of votes for Black Canary, Nightwing, Flash, Deathstroke and Green Arrow on a poll made by Igo over at SF.

I expect at least one of those this year.
Yeah I can see Flash and Canary getting some love this year. Wouldn't mind a Martian but it'll more than likely be a Deathstroke (as he's a fan fave) and maybe even GA.. I wish they'd release more villlains and by villains I mean male ones.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Given the Darkseid announcement, Superman and Batman haver their main bad guys. I can see them doing a Black Manta or a Cheetah for Aquaman and Wonder Woman sooner than later.

Back