Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably cause it sucks. lol. Just kidding. I think it was pretty weak looking. I was not impressed with her at all.

Certainly true, but at one point too I saw some Harley's go below retail for some time. It's give or take for sure, Sonja went up nearly 200 more on the bay, and you got BW at less than retail. Certainly the piece will do it, just saying how it isn't super unlikely.

Certainly true, but at one point too I saw some Harley's go below retail for some time. It's give or take for sure, Sonja went up nearly 200 more on the bay, and you got BW at less than retail. Certainly the piece will do it, just saying how it isn't super unlikely.
Reds up $200 on average?
It sucks that Harley is going for that low

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

just saw this listed on SS..

Sideshow Exclusive
Power Girl
Power Girl Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
Exclusive New
Limited Edition: 1250
Expected to ship October 2015

just saw this listed on SS..

Sideshow Exclusive
Power Girl
Power Girl Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
Exclusive New
Limited Edition: 1250
Expected to ship October 2015

ES is 1250? If this is true then I need the new monthly coupon soon. Please post somebody when it happens. This one is huge ex or fail! Glad we have a good ex for a change :) if this was only a change of hair I would really consider quitting this hobby and move onto full time power rangers. No joke...

ES is 1250? If this is true then I need the new monthly coupon soon. Please post somebody when it happens. This one is huge ex or fail! Glad we have a good ex for a change :) if this was only a change of hair I would really consider quitting this hobby and move onto full time power rangers. No joke...

I don't think you will have a chance to use the coupon.
Knowing how Batgirl got on wait list before the coupon with an ES of 1500, this one will as well.

Back