Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just got the last coupon a week ago. I'd say it'll wl before the coupon.

Used it ASAP on vampi ex. Need more ASAP!

I don't think you will have a chance to use the coupon.
Knowing how Batgirl got on wait list before the coupon with an ES of 1500, this one will as well.

There is no way this will be on coupon eligible because it would be on WL. The ex is surprisely low which is a good thing.

Yea I may order or just hop on the waitlist...

Yes I forgot the coupons are no good on newer PO anyways. Errrrrr.... Po has to be a few months old. I will wait until sell out to get on the WL right away if that's the case.

Looks like they set the ES quick on this one for some strange reason.... I guess the orders are pretty bad.. Anyway I just placed the order - 1 less thing to remember...

Still don't see the point of batgirl ex and why people would try to get the ex, it's so stupid. I will just pick up the reg for a nice 20% haircut (no pun) after its released.

Looks like they set the ES quick on this one for some strange reason.... I guess the orders are pretty bad.. Anyway I just placed the order - 1 less thing to remember...

Still don't see the point of batgirl ex and why people would try to get the ex, it's so stupid. I will just pick up the reg for a nice 20% haircut (no pun) after its released.
Wow you weren't kidding. This is going to go fast lol.

1250 for the Ex ladies and gents!!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yea, I would prefer the EX but I have a feeling even if this sells out, people will start unloading them as soon as they get em. And regulars will be around for a good while. I'm not worried...one way or another, she shall be mine! Batgirl I'm definitely going regular and not gonna buy for a while...will wait for in hand pics...

Just got my order in for the reg at my local comic store :D it's nice to save on shipping for once and will most likely now be my way of ordering these PF's now.

I was thinking the same thing but a lot of sites won't charge me the CA tax so paying for shipping is the same as me pickup up a regular locally and paying taxes instead of the shipping. Still, with PG, I'm leaning towards POing the EX or jumping on the waitlist soon after it sells out.

Yeah the reg head makes her a possible purchase. The ex is not attractive imo. That being said some red eyes on the ex could turn that around for me.

Back