Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H
Seriously. CBG just does it to have fun with us

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

When did this go on WL. Knew it wouldn't last long enough for a coupon. CBG you should've known when the ES was so low man. Good thing I got this chick before the WL

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wished it was true bro. I'm with you on how serious I take these coupons. Funny thing is I tried the code again a day ago and didn't check back. One day after its on WL. I Will just jump on now since I can reserve this ex when it converts. Besides I can cancel anytime. This one is ex or fail for me because I don't like the first older looking face in my opinion. The second is not bad good enough to save this statue. I'm also waiting on pin head to be coupon eligible. Hope he lingers around for a few months.

Funny thing is it seems no one on her ordered her. She goes to wl and now everyone is like she is so awesome...I gotta have her...hope my wl comverts. What a fickle bunch

I don't usually wait for the DC PF's to be coupon eligible. I use the coupons on other pieces that I'm on the fence about ordering or that I know won't sell out before a coupon will work.

Well I waited too long but no real loss if I'm honest the EX was never a must have for her so I'll just grab a reg later.

I might try the WL but won't be upset if she doesn't convert.

Neil

Funny thing is it seems no one on her ordered her. She goes to wl and now everyone is like she is so awesome...I gotta have her...hope my wl comverts. What a fickle bunch

meh...I still haven't jumped on the WL. I think she looks great but I am fine waiting for in hand and just getting a regular...

Come on convert already.... This ex is a must or I'm not buying the reg. I'm sure it will convert since I jump on yesterday. Wouldn't it be so nice if someone can custom a long hair version of power girl?

Guys quick Waitlist question...you don't get charged the NRD unless it converts do you?

Still trying to decide if I should get on the WL for an Ex or not...same for Batgirl :dunno

Thanks

Neil

Back